Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Well the event just ended while I was in the middle of the quest...

- - - - - ended event middle quest

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Jester814

Jester814

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
I started the event quest about 2 hours ago at the slaughter and was following the guide here and a runebook that a guildie gave me. While I was in the middle of reading the first diary, it dissapeared...

After about 30 min of reading this forum and trying to skip ahead, I went back to the Britan castle, and the slaughter was all cleaned up and the inspector was gone.

It was pretty wild trying to figure out what happened, and the fact that it got hotfixed while I was right in the middle of doing the quest.

Well, here's hoping that the next event is as neat as this one seemed to be.

How long is it usually between events? Because Now I'm itching to get involved.

Mags

Mags

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
From FoF: 8-1
The next publish is grinding its way into existence, but is still at least a few weeks away. When it gets a bit closer I should have more details to share with you. The next publish will contain the next phase of the event - that I can say with moderate confidence :P

Best answer I could find.
Mags~
Why hate and destroy when you can love and enjoy.

Jester814

Jester814

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

From FoF: 8-1
The next publish is grinding its way into existence, but is still at least a few weeks away. When it gets a bit closer I should have more details to share with you. The next publish will contain the next phase of the event - that I can say with moderate confidence :P

Best answer I could find.
Mags~

What is FoF?

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
Five on Friday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mags

Mags

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
Five on Friday

Mags~

ladykolleen

ladykolleen

Original Wonder Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
thanks for this.
i just found out the event was over when i ran down there and the pw didnt work. lol
although on the corner of the screen i still see the 'please dont eat me' horses. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am Diana, Princess of the Amazons! I won't be denied! "

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
chargar42...you might want to crop that image a bit...

~M

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
will do

chargar42

chargar42

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
last vanguard killed

Attached Thumbnails

• last vanguard.JPG

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
I thought it was gonna end on Tuesday, assumingly at server up?

chargar42

chargar42

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
surprise!

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
And here I was gonna farm another 200k or so points this morning :(

Mags

Mags

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
no vanguards either??!! oh geez this is what i was gonna do after Melissa!! *crys* hubby will be very disappointed when he wakes up to enjoy UO on his night off!

Mags~

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Yay - all those shields I kept and enhanced might be worth something someday!

or not.

~M

chargar42

chargar42

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
No more nothing.... This had to be the best event in years. It was challenging enuf for the veteren players, they could solo vanguards, etc. plus easy enuf in groups for the newer players. Well thought out!

Caffeine

Caffeine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
No more Vanguards? I wonder if the warhorses will be available elsewhere in the future or if that's it. I have 6 extras in stable - I think I will hold onto those for a bit.....

Moonstar

Moonstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
I'm looking forward to whatever else Draconi is brewing up. Really want to see the strangers come back now. and want to know when those new seeds come into game.

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Ya know, I read just the first post in this thread this morning and spent half the day thinking that this was Tuesday. :/

Any more news on when the next part will be on, other than the tidbit in the FoF?

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
Well, I heard an old saying once, so:

OOC: "Man plans and God laughs."

I think this is the case today.

Just for the record, my cousin Lady Luana R Wilfair will be in the Ethereal Fortress on Chesapeake to still res trapped ghosts who were waiting to help Casca. I am glad he has gotten out of that room!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pameleigha

Pameleigha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
I am actually relieved this is done for a while as I was feeling stressured to finish up my characters runs.
I am also a bit confused and miffed as, yet again, we seem to be misinformed by EA. Then again, they did say "By" Tuesday :think:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ended, event, middle, quest