Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

luna house

- - - - - house luna

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Well anohter house disappeared inside luna walls. The house that was on the south corner that had all the matching vendors "thinking it was owned by moi and toi" but not totally sure has disappeared. Lord Durable Darkness said he came by and it was an empty lot. Wonder if that was the scripter everyone reported and this was the outcome of this. Not totally sure, pure speculation on my part. Would hate to start rumours that arent true, but the house was not idoc, and i cant see them jsut dropping a house. Anyone have any answers?

chargar42

chargar42

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Well it was purple turtles house. Someone said he dropped it.

WyndRyder

WyndRyder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
It was some long time ago before we lost the original stratics forums when he had posted he was leaving UO yet I still seen his vendors and shops still standing so I wondered if he had left or just sold off his accts. He had those contests on UO stratics ches. forums at that time guess the answer win a prize and it was shortly after those he had posted a post about leaving but I seen his homes vendors up and remaining for long time after that post...so not sure what happened to him.

There was also a house that went up in Zento labeled Moi Toi's auction house soon to open then ..it was gone and another home and owner name went up in same spot. When I had said hi to that person whom put up the Zento house with the Moi Toi name they he or she did not seem to even know me, whereas the orig Purple Turtle and or his alts usually knew my chrs and would say hi so I thought that was weird.. that he seemed to know my chr. not at all that morning..so I figured some new person maybe was running the chr. or just an off day for him cuz he always said hi to me when he seen me *ie my chrs. whom he did know about*
Posted Image

WyndRyder

WyndRyder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
I also have not seen any posts by him since that first Luna house went ablaze and I seen he posted in that thread back then, and his own posts in stratics ches. forum ...then we lost those forums and not seen him posting since any of that had happened, so that's been long time now.
Posted Image

TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
EA Dropped His House For Reasons Of There Own But They Just Wouldnt Dropp A House Without A Reason Behind It "We Like Fire"

Lycanthropy

Lycanthropy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Well I guess the question is who was the owner of that burning house? We assume the former, but perhaps the account was sold or left to decay. If the owner of that house had it coming, well, serves him right. I'll put my personal feelings aside on this one. But congrats to Mr. D =)

chargar42

chargar42

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Absolutely, congrats Demon Slayer for placing!

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
I have seen his characters about until last week at least. My cousins have been awake on other shards more than myself recently though. Of course, could be another player on his characters also, especially if he sold an account.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Snow

Master Snow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
http://vboards.strat...ead.php?t=93613
Fortune Favors the Bold

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: house, luna