Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Catskills Hunt Nite (Minus Clothing)

- - - - - catskills clothing hunt minus nite

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Are you ready to test your running prowess once more and claim bragging rights as the Catskills Naked Dungeon Running Champion? Are you ready to prove, once and for all, that you are, indeed, a Legendary Runner? If so, then come join us Friday nite and as we try once more to make it out of a dungeon alive (and completely nude).

More details to come. General info: We will meet between 8:00 and 8:30 p.m. Eastern at Yew Gate Trammel and head off at 8:30. After the dungeon run, we will give everyone time to equip and then go off to slay some "schtuff" in the wilds of Ilshenar.

OK da rules for da nekkid race :

Nite Site potions and bottles will be provided.

Heal potions, cure potions, bandies, regs, etc are up to you to bring. (I'd travel light tho) LOL Greater Heal, Greater cure and enhanced bandages are fine.

NO armor, clothing, talismans or weaponry allowed.

NO stealthing, honoring, etheral voyaging allowed

NO peacing, provoking, discording or confusion potions allowed

No pets or mounts allowed

Any retrieval of bodies is up to you. Everyone will be given a chance to dump everything at a bank before the race begins so please don't carry anything you aren't willing to lose.

OK, this time the dungeon is going to be a bit easier (well, relative to Terathan Keep anyway) but I'm keeping the exact dungeon a secret a little longer.

See you all tomorrow nite! O, and if anyone thinks of something I missed, please speak up. I really shouldn't post before I've had at least a POT of coffee! lol

Posted Image

Gwenyth

Gwenyth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
Yay! Nekkid race!!
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: catskills, clothing, hunt, minus, nite