Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Camping Melissa for days now....

- - - - - camping days melissa

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Mags

Mags

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
Hubby rec'd a crimmy today from melissa.. I called him a liar but he nearly hit his head on the ceiling so I had to get up and look for myself. Sure 'nuff he got one.. hmm we were in a party so technically I could claim it as mine :D

Mags~
Why hate and destroy when you can love and enjoy.

Seamstra

Seamstra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
I do have to say this.. Based on the other Peerless Monsters/Bosses (Shimmering, Dreadhorn, Melisande Ect) Melissa is by far the easiest. That being said most people doing Melissa may not realize she is a peerless boss and may have never bothered to do a peerless because some of them seem downright impossible (Shimmering for me) or it simply doesn't appeal to them.

Melissa is also slightly unique as there is no Formal quest involved (Formal as in no NPC Quest Chain, like the Frightened Dryad for Melisande, the notes for Grizzle, the badges for Travesty)

I do agree that some people don't realize what the CC is and may pass it over as just a red apron, especially when they are looking specifically for Pearl Necklaces, robes and such.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
More of "those people" need to get looting rights, so they can pass over the CC and I can snag it from the public corpse!

I can't imagine many people don't know to look for a red piece of clothing with mods by now, even if they never killed a peerless before the massacre.

~M

Paul Harvey

Paul Harvey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Either people arent really looting good or dont know what that special little apron really is, I know a guildie found his crimson after the corpse went public.
Posted Image
Stratics Lake Austin Shard Reporter

XD4

XD4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
I got one on Legends, It drops on her body. An hour later I went to Lady Mel and got another one.

They are rare people, there's a reason they sell for 18+ mil. Don't expect it to drop very often. I had killed Melissa over 50 times before mine dropped.
Posted Image

SilBerFoXx

SilBerFoXx

SilBerFoXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Ive been doing her ....oooeeeer, since she first showed, I have had several minor para drops from paras in there, and 17 pearl necklaces, and over 40 or each peerless reag (14 taint). Collected over 35 doublets, and untold pairs of shoes, and black elfie robees (yeah I know sad, but.....) No sign of Crimmy.

But, my close friend in game DID get one, I was with him in Melissa area when it dropped, and he whooped, and put it on, for all to see.....

He sure wasnt tellin porkies...;)

CatT
Online 9am-9pm UK- ICQ- 450-150-281, Invis, but always here...
SilBeRCatT,SilentFoxXy, As well as:-
Lady SiLBeRWolF Commander of True Brits:-http://pmcweb.co.uk/index.php
Proud Owner of CatTs Cradle ,Branches in:- Umbra High St, Zento, Umbra
Posted Image

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Confirmed this weekend by the Dev team for all you doubting Thomases: Crimmy does spawn in Melissa's corpse, drop rate was not disclosed.

~M

Priam

Priam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
1:00 am 7/31

Finally got a Crimmy. I have been fighting her since day one of her appearance. I have gotten two pieces of rare armor sets, a Totem of the Void and quite a bit of rare reagents for crafting. All I wanted off her was a Crimson, when I saw it in the pack I paused for a second. Pretty happy. =)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: camping, days, melissa