Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Speculation: 10th Anniversary Items leaving. Discuss.

- - - - - 10th anniversary discuss items leaving speculation

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Hello All -

I don't see the current system of anti-virtue dungeon drops existing in the same form past the eleventh anniversary. At the very least, I would expect the 10th anniversary statue to vanish from the loot tables and be replaced with an 11th anniversary-labeled item. The virtue armor will probably remain, but the other artifacts are potentially on the chopping block.

I think it's particularly sneaky to offer points for all the anti-virtue items, then pull the rug out. If there was a little fire involved, I'd say that this is exactly Draconi's style.

I'm keeping a set to use and a set in reserve.

Discuss!

~M

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
I generally keep two of those kinds of things, just like you. I wouldn't be surprised to see them disappear either. Probably as early as August when they have said the trade-in spots would disappear as well.

Guest_Doomsday Dragon_*

Guest_Doomsday Dragon_*
  • Guests
Is there any evidence to say these items will be leaving? As far as I heard they were all very permanent and that is why the drop rate was lowered so much on them.

ChromaticDevil

ChromaticDevil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
Damn it. I had two of those statues and gave one away...

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts
doubtful, the only thing they have ever removed was the original tokuno dye colors and even these have come back through the sale of tokens through the EAJapan store.

I think they will stay, maybe they will even add a piece or 2 to the drop list to keep people interested in going to the older dungeons.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

dragonsbane

dragonsbane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
I think they should just add or change the items that drop to keep interest in the dungeons.

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
I notice more and more people calling these items "Virtue Artifacts."

J. has stated that their spawn may be permanent.

Personally I think that's a good idea, and the spawn rate should be turned up in Trammel. After all, these items were specifically made for the post-Haven crowd (again, according to J.), and that crowd may well move on from them before they acquire a single one, at the horrid rate they spawn at now!

-Galen's player

Stukov

Stukov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

I think they should just add or change the items that drop to keep interest in the dungeons.

I agree =)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 10th, anniversary, discuss, items, leaving, speculation