Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

What would be Good Dread Mare?

- - - - - dread good mare

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Cross

Cross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
That would be after training what would be some decent stats?

So far mine is almost done traing its at:

686 hits
137 stamina
169 mana
555 st
137 dex
169 Int

Thanks fellow tamers!

ValisClan

ValisClan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
686 hits? Thats really high hits.

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
Nice hit points, but what are the resists?

I believe resists are more important than stats. For example, I have a friend who has a greater dragon with over 990 hit points. Mine is in the low 800's, but my dragon has to 10% resists in every category and his definitely doesn't... So we always wind up using my dragon as the tank since he can survive with less healing.

Cross

Cross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Resists are as follow:
Pys: 68%
Fire: 34%
Cold: 22%
Poison: 59%
Energy: 46%

I wanted to compare to some other peoples dread to have an idea what to look for on a fully trained Mare.

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
You sure that he hadn't blessed himself before you lored him? I ask because I was reasonably sure that 650 was max HP's on them.

Celle

Celle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi, anyone who know the max stats for Dread Horse?
I have got one with 630sHP, but low str, and one with 540s str, but lw HP as 610...Will the stats increased when they have proper training? (the mare could increase int and dex after trained but not HP and str, is it the same with dread horse?)

Cross

Cross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
K looks like you were right Mare number #1 seems like it was blessed when I checked. I looked at it again today and stats had changed.

636 hits
125 Stam
154 mana
505 Str
125 Dex
154 Int

The rest remains the same.

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
Max stats are:

HP 650
Str 555
Int 160
Dex 125 (can be trained to that)

Max resist:

Physical 75
Fire 40
Cold 40
Poison 60
Energy 50

So what you have there is a very good war horse. You could ask for more cold resist, but how many enemies will hit with cold anyhow? Just avoid the ice dungeon.

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
This link ( veterinary master ) has a good overview of the dread warhorse. Taming minimums, control options, and all stats.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dread, good, mare