Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Titles

- - - - - titles

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

ValisClan

ValisClan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Allow us to pick what skill title is displayed. Example, Two skills at 120, Swords and Tactics...I should be able to pick my title as Legendary Warrior, or Legendary Swordsman.

dhekke

dhekke

I am the Gosso King!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
You kinda can do that already.
IIRC, if you have 2 or more skills at the same level, the one set to go "up" is the one displaying in your title

We are Ultima Online

ValisClan

ValisClan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Wow, I never knew that, was this something introduced in the last few years?

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
Uhm, it's been around since AoS at least. There's a GM treasure hunter who prefers her title as "Rogue" instead of "Cartographer."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

randomuser83

randomuser83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
LOL I actually didnt know that either. Thanks for the info.

Senvilan

Senvilan

The Star Gazer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
News to me lol; I was wondering about that the other day actually.

Glad to hear that you can pick whichever you want. Thanks :).
"I'm no longer young enough to know everything."

Thorodin

Thorodin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
I wish that altered skill levels could be counted in our titles. I have 110 in both Swordsmanship and Tactics on my warrior due to jewelry enhancements. But my title is listed as Healer since my Anatomy score is naturally 106.*. I am a killer not a healer. Ha!

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
The real problem imho is that most of the time it is not even displayed. My title for example reads something like this:
"The Glorious Lord Merion, Champion of Evil, Legend..." the rest is missing due to lack of space under the paperdoll. So no one ever sees what my profession is (apart from the large axe in hand of course).

Thorodin

Thorodin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

The real problem imho is that most of the time it is not even displayed. My title for example reads something like this:
"The Glorious Lord Merion, Champion of Evil, Legend..."

So you are a professional Legend then. Pretty impressive.

Gantry

Gantry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Is there a way not to have your professional title show? It seems that I've noticed some characters with no title that are obviously highly trained. I may be mistaken and not really sure why you would want to do this, but just curious if it's possible.

Lissa Eldi

Lissa Eldi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
It only shows to others on the two highest levels of fame, Lord/Lady and the one preceding it. A few deaths and it doesnt show to anyone but uyou anymore.
Believe me i know this firsthand hehe. ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: titles