Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Melissa's drops

- - - - - drops melissa

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Well, i must say i was one of the disbelievers when i heard Melissa drops crimmys etc. I am a believer now. Got one this morn.

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
"oh thee of little faith..."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
LOL!.. but how many stories have circulated that have turned out not to be true. Gotta take these things with a grain of salt sometimes.

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
I got one, a guildmate got one, I don't care if folks don't believe, I'm tellin' ya she drops them lol. Nice haul on ingredients too, I've gotten a bunch of taint.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
For some reason, I keep getting taint and corruption off of her. Nothing else, in the way of ingredients.

Not complaining, though!

I will say, she's gotten much more difficult without the weekend horde of people to help. On Sonoma last night, you should have seen the 20 of us crafters trying to take her down with blade spirits (we did). On Chessy, even though I owe Hester Tarian three cloaks, there weren't enough people there for my non-skilled pot-chucker to even enter the room safely.

~M

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
She seems to basically be a Peerless in terms of loot.

Ingredients, set pieces, Crimson Cinctures, etc.

-Galen's player

ladykolleen

ladykolleen

Original Wonder Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
Yes, I have received ingredients - and yesterday my hubby (Lord Kyzar of PaxOku) received the pearl necklace . . . still waiting on the cincture . .. . ..

i was also able to pick up a few things for turn in such as the talismans and luckily i got an arctic death dealer dropped in my bag for 'valor' woot <333
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am Diana, Princess of the Amazons! I won't be denied! "

Risso

Risso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
Just picked a martie up off her corpse, didn't drop in my pack for some reason.

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
What was it? I am learning that some ARE found on her corpse, so always pays to check. Other goodies I don't consider martis, like set pieces, but they are still valuable. In either case, other arti's do and will come in your pack, like peerless, swoops and Miasma.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Risso

Risso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
It was a paragon arty - Raed's Glory. Is there any confirmation on whether the crimson cinctures from Melissa are left on the corpse or sent to your pack?

dragonsbane

dragonsbane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
I have about 6 pearl necklaces, I have gotten one robe of the equinox, titan leg bone, 2 peices of mermidion armor and a parrot along with peeless igrediants.

Ash

Ash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

It was a paragon arty - Raed's Glory. Is there any confirmation on whether the crimson cinctures from Melissa are left on the corpse or sent to your pack?

Corpse for crimson. the arties finding in pack are most likely from paragon imps/balrons in the room

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
Yep. My crimmy was on the corpse.

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
Ok, when you do a peerless, is the crimson also on the corpse or are they given in your pack? I haven't gotten one yet so I'm curious.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

muscle_n_flow

muscle_n_flow

Everything Hits At Once

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Well, i must say i was one of the disbelievers when i heard Melissa drops crimmys etc. I am a believer now. Got one this morn.

Congrats! I got mine right after you left. (this is gen)

They do indeed drop on the corpse. All ML artifacts, set pieces, parrots, crimsons, peerless stuff, all of it drops on the corpse. The only reason you would get anything dropped in your backpack is from the paragon balrons or imps in the room.

Edit: oh you meant peerlesses other than Melissa. Yeah they are the same way, Hester. Everything is in the corpse.

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
I have to wonder why Miasma and Swoops is different then where it is in the pack. Thank you for replying. I have learned something now.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

chargar42

chargar42

&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Yes, in one drop i got my crimmy and arty. Both were on her corpe.

Muu Bin

Muu Bin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Corpse for crimson. the arties finding in pack are most likely from paragon imps/balrons in the room

Agreed. Every martie that has gone directly into my pack has been from a paragon (which has been accompanied by the standard notice that pops up when you kill a para and get a martie).

As for Melissa herself, all loot - with the exception of the one time spring cleaning ticket and Melissa's Robe - is found on her corpse. That being said, make sure you mouse over everything you get as loot on her corpse since you might pass up a set piece if you aren't looking for it. I was lucky enough to get the arms from the Death's Essence set off her corpse once it went public - someone wasn't paying attention when they looted her. :o

chargar42

chargar42

&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Melisande is also on her corpse.

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

Ok, when you do a peerless, is the crimson also on the corpse or are they given in your pack? I haven't gotten one yet so I'm curious.

Crimmy is always on the corpse.

I have to wonder why Miasma and Swoops is different then where it is in the pack. Thank you for replying. I have learned something now.

Miasma and Swoop are treated as paragons, thus the usual marty "drop" in the pack with message.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: drops, melissa