Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

House Flustrations : Need help

- - - - - flustrations house

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Through everyones travels, does anyone know a spot for a house? I been running for over 5 hours hitting every town, city, region, dungeon area for a spot to put down a house and even islands. I been pretty excited to finally have enough money to plop down a house and now I can not even do it...

So if anyone knows of a spot please send me a "private message" I appericate it. I do not know where else to look.

I guess Atlantic is an over populated shard... wish I knew that before I started playing I do not want to re-roll on another shard unless I can get my characte transfered with items and my stabled pets.

-RMS Carpathia-

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
My advice, try the outer areas of Malas,
Atlantic though is a very popular shard, so finding a house spot won't be easy :(

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Yeah... it is crazy. Like I said, I wish I knew that when I started playing not even a month ago... this really stinks =/

Thanks! I will try that! ^_^

-RMS Carpathia-

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Or ya could move to Legends, they have large plots open in Malas!, hehe.

Sorry I don't know much about Atlantic, but i'll take a run around there later to see if i can find any.

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Yeah but I do not think I could transfer my character, stuffs, and animals over? I am just find walls and walls of houses... the only spaces I am finding is places you can not put a house down which I can see. Just can't believe how many hours I been doing this... going up to 6 now and still just.. houses everywhere. They are lucky...

-RMS Carpathia-

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Too bad I didn't keep a rune from our old house spot. It's in Malas too. Or you can try to place a house beside mine now. I know I used to have a neighbour there, but the house disappeared maybe a couple months ago, and it's still empty.

Edit: Oh... or you can wait until Kev gets back from his vacation. I know he has a few houses, maybe he has one that he doesn't really use anymore. He offered me one before I found a house.

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Oh my gosh! seriously? There is actually SPOT open somewhere on Atlantic? That is totally amazing! You do not know how much time I have wasted... running hours and hours hitting walls and wall so houses >_< It is... mind numbing... hahaha! I would love to check out the spot if you could Ally... I am not good with cordients...

It is Trammel right? Felucca scares me to much... I HATE PvP hehe

-RMS Carpathia-

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
lol... yes it's in Malas. I've got 4 more hours before I get home. I'll send you a message so we can meet up and go to the spot. Hopefully, nothing changed on the spot and you can't place a house there anymore.

Tukaram

Tukaram

Old & grouchy

• Members
  • 1,025 posts
Kevin is vacation or he could show you a couple as well. Actually he is looking to get rid of a couple houses, I believe. But you have to wait 2 weeks for him to get back.

We got a million spots on Great Lakes, I exagerrate to make a point.

Tuka :cool:

Tuka :cool:

Posted Image

Kinsmen are born. Friendship is a gift of the gods.

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
ahh okay nice thanks Ally! Let me know.. I will check back on this thread to see if I hear from you again.

I rather stay on Atlantic sense I put in some much effort on Carpathia hehe just flustrating when this happens haha! ^_^

-RMS Carpathia-

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Perhaps you should try demon temple island and buc's den.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Ally, when is about 4 hours from the time you posted? I am eastern time zone and it is 9:22pm at the time I am posting. I just want you waiting on me...

Thanks again for the help ^_^

-RMS Carpathia-

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
I'm on now.. Gonna be in Luna bank on Miriamele if you want to come see if you can place a house near my place. :)

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Okay on my way... I only got this character... just Carpathia though no "RMS" Title in front.

Could there be any other reasons of why I can't place down a house? Like something only Vets would know? I thought I can place down a house... Ally showed me a spot but doesn't seem to be working and someone used to live there so you figure i'd beable to place it...

-RMS Carpathia-

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Sometimes it takes just the placement to get a house placed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Any luck last night Carpathia?

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Nope, my father tried getting on my computer the place it and even he couldn't. So I do not know what is going on =/

Later today he is going to try that spot you showed me last night... so I will update once he tries it again hehe. If not I guess I will just ask someone if they are selling a plot or something... this is kind of sad though =/

-RMS Carpathia-

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Like I said last night, I've seen those spots for sale. I know people just place on those spots to sell them again.

Z'yloc

Z'yloc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Good Luck finding a spot you like.

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
My dad even tried couldn't do it... this really stinks.

*sigh* I guess I am just going to have to buy a plot, watch it be extreamly over charged because of the fact spots are rare on Atlantic, is there a character transfer service? I rather just move her over, with my stuff, and be there so atleast there be alot less people are probably a nicer community.

To know that Atlantic was this populated would have been great but learned this the hard way. The houses hardly got any "space" between them... just like all walled in togeather, if there wasn't roofs over the house people standing on screen could see into another house and see what they are doing they are so close...

-RMS Carpathia-

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: flustrations, house