Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

How To Get 300,000 Spring Points in Under 3 hours

- - - - - 000 300 hours points spring

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth

Without The Community You Are Limited

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
Now this isnt a bug or anything

Simple if you have two accounts-

Each character can only get the spring ticket and cloak ONCE

BUT if you grab you little mule lover boy and load him up with 50 greater explo pots go down to the boss room and just Throw the pots at her like youve never thrown pots before you get a Ticket and a Cloak!!!

She is really low fire so ur expo pots do 25-40dmg but throw on some +25% enhance pot stuff and then your secure. Normaly have to hit her with twenty Pots.

Now if your like me and have seven accounts with each account allowing 6 characters you can get 1,050,000 points

THEN what im doign right now is deleted all the characters on my housde holder account to get another 500-600,000 Spring Points

So at the end ill have between 1,550,000- 1,650,000 Spring Cleaning Points

Thank you have have a nice day!!! >:-)

Oh ya and PS do the Ques tthingy with the books. I dont think yo need to read them. Stick one of your characters or friends in the Etheral Fortress where the guy si at that give su the scroll and just takes ghosts down there get the scroll go to the guy at the Warrior guild

and Wahlah another 25,000 points per character so maybe if u have alot of accounts u could get over 2,000,000 points.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Evolus

Evolus

Worst Tamer Ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
WOWZERS....

hehe, wanna donate? lol

Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
Well everyone else is doing it hehehe.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts
It should have been once per account.

UOGuide -- The best Ultima Online reference, better than the T2A manual!

Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
Well im not geting left in the dust as other people get these Spring items and try to sell them for god amounts of gold.

Im not fihsing up SoS's anymore lol.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Brought a really lame character with 60's magery (90ish with jewelry), 80's eval, gm med, 40's hiding, (rest in animal lore, focus, parry, anat, provoke, resist, and tracking) down to Melissa. By golly, she got a cloak after the fourth one was slain. Ally she could do was cast a few EVs, toss a few gh on folks, and mind blast. That was a nice surprise seeing the message about a cloak in your pack!
Posted Image

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
Sounds as if it fighting Melissa builds points ala Doom bosses so even a minimal char doing minimal damage will eventually get one :)

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
i wish

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
I havnt failed yet im useing lesser explo now and if i hit her with twenty i get cloak and ticket

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ladykolleen

ladykolleen

Original Wonder Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
I agree with only allowing one character to be able to earn it because the stuff gets exploited. Like for me I am upset because I am not able to play for a few days so i miss out while everyone else gets to do the event over and over.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am Diana, Princess of the Amazons! I won't be denied! "

Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I don't understand what is happening at all? What ticket? what cloak? how do we start this?

tjalle

tjalle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

how do we start this?

Go to Brit Castle and talk to Jasper the Inspector...

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts
www.uoguide.com/Jasper_the_Inspector

UOGuide -- The best Ultima Online reference, better than the T2A manual!

SilBerFoXx

SilBerFoXx

SilBerFoXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I havnt failed yet im useing lesser explo now and if i hit her with twenty i get cloak and ticket

Ive taken my weakest characters on Europa, and simply hit her once or twice, and have got the cloak and tickets.

Ive seen loads of folk hit her once and invis, and get, it seems weird that some of you dont seem to get it unless you hit her with 20 pots??

Or maybe my uber-duber mulies hit very hard....but that I seriously doubt.

InfiniteDreams

InfiniteDreams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

It should have been once per account.

I completely agree but I didn't hesitate one iota in gathering up as many points as possible with all my accounts.

The once per account one would think would be the standard. I still remember when UO was first released my friends and I creating characters running out of the inn of our choosing and dropping our 100gp startout money to another character. Gold was very hard to come by when UO first came out. If you were wearing a suit of chainmail the envy of everyone and were considered super rich. This is why they changed the character deletion to 7 days to avoids these pitfalls. Anyways enough about that that I think you get my point.

This oversight has been around since day one and not to knock the Dev Team for what was an absolutely wonderful even but at this juncture 10 years into the UO experience these things should no longer be happening. I'm not a coder/programmer so I don't know what exactly is involved in fixxing this. The time etc fixing it may take longer than putting the whole event together. I just know this has been going on since the beginning....

I would also imagine the turn-in points gold ratio value has just taken a serious hit as points are now available in mass to all those who have the time and determination to the extract points from their accounts.

But the bottom line was this was an excellent event and I think alot of fun was had by many. So the Dev Team certaintly has my thanks and gratitude for the time they put in putting this event together. Keep em' comming...

Lycanthropy

Lycanthropy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Yeah; this event made points worthless. But how can you compare 100 gp (or 1,000 gp, now) to 25,000 points? ;P

Oh well...suddenly, everyone can get sets. So, I guess that is good.

Happy non-holidays ;)

GeldMacher

GeldMacher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
I am up to 700,000 points from this event by running all my chars through it, still have a bunch to do.

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
i'm up to 0

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Kimmy, you can do the ethy fort one even if you die. I took my crafter, stripped her naked, ran thru with the passwords, and got a rez at the end. Even if you don't get a rez, tell the end NPC help and he gives you a scroll anyway. Then you can use the stuck feature to get out.
  • iloveuo likes this

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
Wish I could say thank you more than once for that!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 000, 300, hours, points, spring