Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

In case it hasn't been said

- - - - - case

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

WilliamTell

WilliamTell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
I just have to say a huge thank you to whoever was responsible
for this latest event...I can sure tell someone put a lot of time and
effort and thought into it. We were having an awesome time going
from place to place.:icon_cheers::5flowerface::love4:=)

mora

mora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
I second that. This was blast, I love having to follow the clues even though I'm pretty clueless.:o It was great getting to work with different groups of people. Last night it didn't matter what guild you were in, we all worked together helping each other.

Ash

Ash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
Yep, had a blast on the mini-event and was delighted to see Draconi and Regina posting till late hours on a Friday night! =)

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
A most entertaining easter egg hunt type quest, even though I detoured our group on a wild goose (ok, maybe headless chickens) chase. *Try not to go out of sequence, and ignore the "you can go no farther" gold thing in the NW corner of Blood Dungeon on Napa.* Prepare lots of coffee and snacks... you will not want to stop. Bravo, and thank you Devs!
Posted Image

envinyatar

envinyatar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
This event is so freaking awesome. Thank you to all the devs who worked on it, wrote it, coded it, etc... Thanks to all the guildies who joined me/helped me last night. I had a blast... now on to do it 10 more times!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Evolus

Evolus

Worst Tamer Ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
I can't wait to do it tonight!

Halister Marner

Halister Marner

Roleplayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
I personally loved this event, there was an even balance of all playstyles required to complete it, as well as some very nice rewards throughout. It reminded me of a well run EM event or old seer event, which is certainly a welcome change.

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
I liked this too.

I have criticisms of it...But right now I don't care.

Overall, I like it, nice job.

Well thought out, must've taken a lot of work.

-Galen's player

WilliamTell

WilliamTell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
We are going to try get another group of us tonight on Napa
and do it from start to finish again for those that were not able
to last night.:):)

A UO GOD

A UO GOD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
One of the best events I have participated in during the couple years I have been playing UO, more events like this for the future PLEASE

Llewen

Llewen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
I missed it... :(

Callie

Callie

I'm just me!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
We on Cats also had a blast trying to figure out where to go and who to speak with and what to get and do. It was great fun, especially since this is my first event. And it was great fun to get a leg up on Pitr, who always knows what's going to happen before it happens! HA!=)
Building the Catskills community, one player at a time! =)

Ash

Ash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

I missed it... :(

No you didn't, still running. I have taken 6 of my chars through so far.

Llewen

Llewen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
I thought it was something else I'd missed. I've done the inspector quest. Sometimes I'm a bit thick though, it never occurred to me to put my other characters through it as well... :)

jaycorvus

jaycorvus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
It was the best quest ive ever done in UO... I hope you come up with other great quests. The only thing i think is alittle wrong with the quest is the fact that you can get the reward cloak and spring points by skipping 90% of the quest and going right to the end. If you had to do the whole quest there would probley be less cloaks floating around so im sure they would be more prized.

Dareth

Dareth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
I second, third. and on and on the big THANK YOU to the dev's!! Finally lots of intrest and even the legendary banksitters are moving!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life is not measured but the amount of breaths you take....but the amount of moments that take your breath away.......

Draconi

Draconi

UO Live Lead Designer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Yep, had a blast on the mini-event and was delighted to see Draconi and Regina posting till late hours on a Friday night! =)

Sakkarah deserves the most credit :) I'm in Japan, so its easy for *me* to post at "late hours"
  • AtlanteanAngel likes this

Tim "Draconi" Cotten

Llewen

Llewen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
And yes, thank you to the devs, it is a well thought out, fun quest. It must have been a blast for the first ones who had to figure it out. :)

Zooith

Zooith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I agree. Thanks!!! It is very fun and well put together.

Pameleigha

Pameleigha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
Yes! Thank you to all the Devs that have worked to make our game experiences fun and rewarding! I also would like to thank the players on Chessie (and I will not mention names as I am afraid to leave anyone out) who have been "Guides" for others just starting the quest. These people are from many different guilds and I have witnessed them giving of themselves in this way on many occasions! When you have limited time to play it is so important to have this help and the guilds on Chessie just shine in this way =)
I will be putting together a book form guide and locking with runes on my steps at my Yew Gate shop in Tram, Chesapeake. It will not be before tomorrow, though , but anyone is welcome to use them.
  • iloveuo likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: case