Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Corroded Box

- - - - - box corroded

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
kay, gonna relay conversation, cause it's cute, even if at my own expense....

we got down into the dungeon at the Ethereal Fortress, to the first room where green nasty things are popping, and I spy the obelisk on the pedastal, and walk up and hilite it.... I'm trying to commit to memory the letters and spaces.... I'm losing health... the three of us walk over to the hallway and the following transpires:

me: should have thought to bring a book
Uriah: which book, I can go get the one we need
me: no, I mean a book to record the clues, in case we need them later on

....... silence........

me: oh, I guess paper and pencil out here with the real me will work, too, huh?

Evilminion

Evilminion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
*giggling madly* Okay, that is so VERY something I would do. Nice!

As for the copies of books, I like keeping trophies of events. :) So I'm inscribing copies of everything I can, to keep in the corroded box with my bloody parchment, soggy parchment, transcription, note from Casca, and so on. Yes, I'm pathetic!

incil

incil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Try directly in front of single headstone thats by it self about 4 or 6 tiles away from main graveyard. Happy Hunting from a lake Austin resident Simon Tregarth. By the way wont let u dig until u have talked to the pally in trinsic
:):):)

iloveuo

iloveuo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Try directly in front of single headstone thats by it self about 4 or 6 tiles away from main graveyard. Happy Hunting from a lake Austin resident Simon Tregarth. By the way wont let u dig until u have talked to the pally in trinsic
:):):)

I dug it up without talking to the guy in trinsic. :)

Pameleigha

Pameleigha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
LOL I am soo behind..where is the farmhouse?

iloveuo

iloveuo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

LOL I am soo behind..where is the farmhouse?

go here I don't explain things well lol

How to get to the End Boss and what he gives

Seamstra

Seamstra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
Where int he gosh darn heck is the Ethreal Fortress??

And uh.. there's no Ish Entrance in Minoc or in the sewers. does he mean T@A by any chance?

Pameleigha

Pameleigha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Where int he gosh darn heck is the Ethreal Fortress??

And uh.. there's no Ish Entrance in Minoc or in the sewers. does he mean T@A by any chance?

I will try to explain LOL
For the Fortress, it is quite a bit of walking. You go to Ilshenar Spirituality shrine and follow "north" along the mountain line until you come into part of the forest that has spiders and reapers in it. Along the mountain to the east is an opening to a dungeon where there are terathans. You head to the bottom of that dungeon (due east) and at the end you will be transported to a piece of the dungeon where there are a few spiders. There is a circle of columns there with "Sparkles" in the middle again still going east. Step on the sparkle area and you will be teleported to where the ethereal warriors spawn (Ethereal Fortress)

The Minoc T2A entrance cave is basically due north of Minoc outside of Minoc past the Minoc stables. there is a small strip of land with a mountain and entrance facing toward the water (south I think?) You go through that cave to the T2A side

iloveuo

iloveuo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

*giggling madly* Okay, that is so VERY something I would do. Nice!

As for the copies of books, I like keeping trophies of events. :) So I'm inscribing copies of everything I can, to keep in the corroded box with my bloody parchment, soggy parchment, transcription, note from Casca, and so on. Yes, I'm pathetic!

I do the same thing lol. you should see my house I have a whole floor dedicated to this event starting with the ophidian stuff. =)

MalagAste

MalagAste

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
Another FYI's about the corroded box..... first off it weighs 105 stones...... That's alot!...... especially for an archer who is already carrying arrows/bolts/bows/bandaides.... Anyway..... I guess I was sooo overweight that it put mine in the Bank!.... and for my friend... he had too many items in his backpack and couldn't dig up the box at all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iloveuo

iloveuo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
sometimes it takes several tries to dig it up. one of my characters had to keep trying over and over till they finally got it.

Seamstra

Seamstra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
I lost my box. I died in the Ethereal TOMB.. (Not fortress) in the liche room and some danged Liche took it! (Wasn't about to kick the guys buut, not with a bunch of paragons in there!)

Oh well.. Not sure what the point in the box was anyways.

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
You can go on another character and get another box.

Moonstar

Moonstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
try the grave up on the left , the single grave, dig in the dirt.
you do have to visit the book at the farmhouse to dig it up

ladykolleen

ladykolleen

Original Wonder Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
box is now able to be picked up for the one that was questioning it . . . it was a bug that is now fixed ;D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am Diana, Princess of the Amazons! I won't be denied! "

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts
Thats odd you say the bug was fixed? I tried to pick up my two box's I put on the floor in my house and couldn't do it this morning I'm on LS.

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
If you locked it down before in order to keep it...did you release it before trying to pick it up?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts
Yes it was unlocked when I tried yesterday.
Problem solved though I was able to pick it up this morning :)
Thanks goodness too because I had two box's right in the middle of the room it was so irritating trying to get past them to my trunks glad this was fixed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: box, corroded