Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Corroded Box

- - - - - box corroded

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Frarc

Frarc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
I dropped the Box on my floor in my house and now i can't move it at all anymore. Can't pick it up.

I did lock it down and secure it and hope it won't go poof.
We are the New Frarc!
Drachenfels News
All news of the current live event : The Awakening in Quest and Event News

Crysta

Crysta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Turn it with a decorator tool. That one facing of the strongbox likes to make itself static.

Frarc

Frarc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Turn it with a decorator tool. That one facing of the strongbox likes to make itself static.

Thanks that worked great! :)
We are the New Frarc!
Drachenfels News

Crysta

Crysta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
And to everyone else.. don't drop it outside of your house.. it'll get stuck to the ground.. was one like that last night on LS by the bank.

Drakelord

Drakelord

The old man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
my wife and I got as far as the box this morning, questions for you all. Do we turn the box over to the Jasper guy at the castle or keep all that have? Do we have to turn any of the box in to continue the quest like we did at the begining of the quest?

22815_1049897365024789_76475492465172463

Frarc

Frarc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
I'm keeping one for my house :)
We are the New Frarc!
Drachenfels News

mora

mora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
great news you get to keep the box. After you get it go back to jasper and hand him each item. He will give them back. I'm keeping a copy of all the different books we found, a rune book and a narrative in the box. Part of my quest library.

Drakelord

Drakelord

The old man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

great news you get to keep the box. After you get it go back to jasper and hand him each item. He will give them back. I'm keeping a copy of all the different books we found, a rune book and a narrative in the box. Part of my quest library.

So we get to keep the box, damage book and the scape of paper??

Frarc

Frarc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

So we get to keep the box, damage book and the scape of paper??

I have it all locked down home. :)
We are the New Frarc!
Drachenfels News

Drakelord

Drakelord

The old man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

I have it all locked down home. :)

ty!

Evilminion

Evilminion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
I'm so sorry to be a bother, but I'm totally missing something and feel like a fool. I assume that this is what you find in the Britain graveyard after reading Erik's journal...?

The trouble is, everywhere I try digging in the graveyard just says "you can't mine here".

Would some kind soul please de-stump-ify me? Thank you!

Crysta

Crysta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Try in the dirt on the ground.

Evilminion

Evilminion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
I've tried in quite a bit of non-paved, non-grassy ground, plus the dirt piles on all the graves, and still no luck. :(

Crysta

Crysta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Should be just the regular dirt. Did you remember to go read the book that hints at the treasure in the graveyard first?

Evilminion

Evilminion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
The one from the farmhouse? Yep, read it, and made a copy. Guess I'll just have to keep trying to dig!

Callie

Callie

I'm just me!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
I had the same problem, but I went back to the farmhouse and read the book in the chest, went back to the graveyard and dug in the loose looking dirt kind of on the north side and got my lovely corroded box.
Building the Catskills community, one player at a time! =)

Evilminion

Evilminion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Okay, please, please just confirm that I'm looking in the right place? Britain graveyard, north of town? I swear to you, I have been over every inch of that place, tried digging on literally every square of the dirt, read the book multiple times, and nothing!

(hair minus two handfuls)

Crysta

Crysta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Yeah, the graveyard.I dug in the dirt of that lone grave on the hill next to the graves/memorial.

Evilminion

Evilminion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Okay, wow. Just a note of caution; I can't guarantee this is what happened, but I do suspect it.

Make sure to read the book in the farmhouse drawers. DO NOT just make a copy and read that. I think you have to read the original before you can dig!

Thanks to all for your suggestions, and for the assurance that I wasn't actually losing my mind. :D

Crysta

Crysta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
So you made a copy? This isn't "The Ring". You don't need to do that here. Just read the original.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: box, corroded