Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Complete Royal Council Murder Event Walkthrough

- - - - - complete council event murder royal walkthrough

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Wallenstein

Wallenstein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Good evening :)

A walkthrough for the Royal Council Murder event can be found on The Ultima Online Ledger.

Hope that helps some of you,
Sid
  • Lord Gareth likes this

Draconi

Draconi

UO Live Lead Designer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Good evening :)

A complete walkthrough for the Royal Council Murder event can be found on The Ultima Online Ledger.

Hope that helps some of you,
Sid

Oh, very nice! However, you're missing the second half of the quest after you rescue Casca. Ulrich gives you enough information to track down the FOA base (which is where the other people posting here have discovered the "boss event" with Melissa and Avery).

Tim "Draconi" Cotten

Wallenstein

Wallenstein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Oh, very nice! However, you're missing the second half of the quest after you rescue Casca. Ulrich gives you enough information to track down the FOA base (which is where the other people posting here have discovered the "boss event" with Melissa and Avery).

Ahh okay, I was curious about that after I read some posts.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll update the article after server-up when I complete the remainder of the quest.

Drakelord

Drakelord

The old man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

6) Based on the two clues in the book, you will have to journey to Nu’jelm and Blood Dungeon (located northeast of Spirituality (Ilshenar) moongate). When you reach Blood dungeon, head to the farthest southern room. There, you will find another book entitled “Fools” written by Quain the Transmuter. Caution: It is unknown at this time whether or not visiting Blood dungeon is a necessary part of the event. The book only explains how Quain has drawn you into a trap in the depths of Blood dungeon.

readed the walk thru, very helpful but I like to know where in NJ are we to go, who are we to see, or what book are we to read?

22815_1049897365024789_76475492465172463

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
Puts tack into post for easy reference ...

Wallenstein

Wallenstein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

readed the walk thru, very helpful but I like to know where in NJ are we to go, who are we to see, or what book are we to read?

Hey,

I'm taking out the Nu'Jelm part since it's not needed. I also am having some problems with the site's database so updates may take a while to be posted. I'm working on fixing all of the problems now so rest assured the guide will continue to be updated throughout the day as I can access the backend.

Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth

Without The Community You Are Limited

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
Anything you want to take from my post on the End Boss and what he gives you are more then welcome to. I just kinda threw something together quickly as I was doing the quest hehe and I think I missed a step somewhere also.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
all i get is a data base error

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Regine_EAMythic

Regine_EAMythic

Associate Game Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Very nice work overall. I would like to point out a couple things though:

Walk through the cave. When you exit there will be a ledge two steps to the southwest of the cave exit. Here, you will find a book entitled “A Message”, written by Sara. The book describes traveling to the Ethereal Fortress with a password in mind that ends in ‘bus‘.

The password doesn't end in "bus". Sara simply cannot remember the name of the method which must be used to solve the password riddle. So she speaks of Jeebus or Rebus. She simply knows the method is something with "bus". This is only to give players who do not know what a Rebus is a chance to go read up on it. Otherwise you can proceed to the Fortress, as described in the walkthrough.

The Nujelm and Blood Dungeon trips are not part of this event.

For the password in the Ethereal Fortress, those of you who fought Yrigor, it's all the same passwords (just look around for them written on an object in the room). And as for the 2 Rebus, again, mouse over decorative objects for the puzzle in areas before the door.

Last comment, the more keywords you try using with the NPCs, the clearer things will be for you as to what steps to take next.

Good job on the first part :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wallenstein

Wallenstein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Thanks all for the tips and updates. I put together the guide as I learned more information and went along with the event so I'm still editing it to get everything straightened out and correct.

Unfortunately my web host is being extremely shoddy today resulting in numerous database errors and slow page load times (sorry!). The page is up and still accessible, but it may take a while for it to load. I'm trying to fix this all as I'm writing this. I'll surely be transferring my site to a new company sometime this month so this doesn't happen again.

As soon as I get everything straightened out I will update the post with the new and edited information.

Thanks again,
Sid

Drakelord

Drakelord

The old man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

I'm still at a lost as to what is in NJ? Why do we go there, what clues are we to seek? The city is spoke of in the notes/clues we fine, yet I have seen nothing in NJ that helps us continue on with the quest.

Call me a old dog that refuses to let go of an old bone for a new steak, but I like to know what is the NJ clue for?

Wallenstein

Wallenstein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

I'm still at a lost as to what is in NJ? Why do we go there, what clues are we to seek? The city is spoke of in the notes/clues we fine, yet I have seen nothing in NJ that helps us continue on with the quest.

Call me a old dog that refuses to let go of an old bone for a new steak, but I like to know what is the NJ clue for?

Hi,

Sorry about that. The Nu'Jelm information was not supposed to go into the posted article. I just took it out and updated the article with newer and clearer information.

Thanks,
Sid

Drakelord

Drakelord

The old man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Hi,

Sorry about that. The Nu'Jelm information was not supposed to go into the posted article. I just took it out and updated the article with newer and clearer information.

Thanks,
Sid

ahh thanks

Wallenstein

Wallenstein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Hey all,

I apologize for the long load times experienced earlier today. I went back and forth with my web host for hours and they finally fixed the issues with the database.

With that said, I finally got a chance to post the second half of the guide for the event.

As stated in the article, I would like to extend a special thanks to Lady Hailey [H*S], Agent Orange [CRIM], and Kratos Aurion of the Great Lakes shard, along with Lord Gareth and other members of UOForums, for assistance in writing the guide.

Enjoy!

Wallenstein

Wallenstein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
There was some confusion related to the walkthrough that was up, so I went and re-did the entire event keeping new notes as I went along.

I've just revised the walkthrough (Walkthrough (Updated): Royal Council Assassinated; 4 Missing : The Ultima Online Ledger) so hopefully things are clearer now and laid out with more organization.

Thanks!

Nero Blackraven

Nero Blackraven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
This does not work on at least one of the Japanese shards. you get into the undead room and say "too young to die" to get to the stairs but then you get bumped back into the room.

Actually it does work but you have to be alive to get into some of the rooms or you will get bumped back ... unlike on Great Lakes

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: complete, council, event, murder, royal, walkthrough