Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

How to get to the End Boss and what he gives

- - - - - boss end

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

BBWalker

BBWalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
all done thx for the guide! =)
just 1 question, also a ghost can complete the quest??

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
Yes, I just learned that a ghost can do the Ethereal Fortress/Tomb part of the quest...well, until he/she get back to Ulrich anyways. They can get the scroll and either run all the way back out or "Help physically stuck" out. But they'll have to get res'd to hand him that scroll.

I just read where you're on Atlantic and I have done 2 there, and have 2 others who can do it as well. Wanna trade some tickets?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
A great thread,many thanksto those concerned for all the time and effort put into this.....:flowers:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ladykolleen

ladykolleen

Original Wonder Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
hey, do you kknow how long this event lasts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am Diana, Princess of the Amazons! I won't be denied! "

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts
Thanks for posting this :)

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
For non-combat characters:

You can get looting rights by casting two blade spirits against Melissa. Blade Spirits (level 5 spell) ought to be a viable alternative for almost any character.

Did it last night on using my Champ Spawn Thief who has no non-theft related skills and only enough magery to recall.

~M

TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
You Can All Finish The First Part Dead. Run All The Way To The Other Side And Say Help. DO NOT GET REZED. Use Help Physically Stuck Option and When U Get Rezed The Scroll Will Be In Your Pack.
Also You Will Still Need The Passwords Even Dead To Get Through Doors.

Seamstra

Seamstra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

By robe do you mean the +5 fire cloak? Or does she drop more than just the pearl necklace?

She drops the following.

A Blood red doublet
A Pearl Necklace
Shoes
The Black Elven Robe she is wearing

I heard murmurings of her gloves and assassin armor

antiochian

antiochian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

My Hubby and I have gotten together about 10 artifacts off Melissa including a Shield of Invulnerability.

So far I have 2 pearl necklaces and 2 robes.

Do you have to loot the corpse or the arties drop in your backpack ??

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts
You have to loot it the only things that drop in your backpack are the spring ticket and the black cloak.

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
I'm sorry Lovelykiki, but the artis and martis, like the crimson cinture and the shield come in your pack. The articles she is wearing, robe, necklace, shoes etc, you need to loot.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts
I thought he was asking about the necklace and robe that is on the body you have to loot it.
Sorry all I ever got in my pack for my chars was the ticket and the cloak. :)
Thanks for the info Hester

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
hmm... I got a few talon bites, a parrot and a set item (forgot the name of the sword) and had to loot all that - nothing dropped in pack!

But hey, why wouldn't you want to loot her anyway? She gives nice amount of gold, some item that may be good, peerless ingredients and thos necklaces. (are these useful in a way or simply deco? got heaps of them..)

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
The set items always appear in the corpses. Same for swoops and miasma....sorry, I did forget about those. Same thing goes for parrots, I've never gotten one in my pack, always on the corpse where I usually left them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

antiochian

antiochian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

hmm... I got a few talon bites, a parrot and a set item (forgot the name of the sword) and had to loot all that - nothing dropped in pack!

But hey, why wouldn't you want to loot her anyway? She gives nice amount of gold, some item that may be good, peerless ingredients and thos necklaces. (are these useful in a way or simply deco? got heaps of them..)

The problem is, most of the time I can't even get to the corpse fast enough. The place is so crowded with other corpses. When finally I reach the body (by ctrl+shft).. only junk..

muscle_n_flow

muscle_n_flow

Everything Hits At Once

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

I'm sorry Lovelykiki, but the artis and martis, like the crimson cinture and the shield come in your pack. The articles she is wearing, robe, necklace, shoes etc, you need to loot.

This was corrected in a thread below here, but I just wanted to correct this in the sticky as well for anybody who happened to not read the other topic.

All the artifacts, the crimson cincture, parrots, etc are on her corpse. You have to loot them. The only items that drop in your pack are the ticket and cloak. It is a little confusing, seeing as how the ML artifacts drop in your pack from swoops/miasmas and what not.

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
Well, then why did a family mage get an arti in her pack last evening and there were no paragons in the room? The only thing that died was one pet and Melissa. But then, does she reeeally die? I usually am concerned about other things to get to looting right away. Always feel my fair share will be there before the corpse goes public. 2 necklaces.....but I want TAINT....get every other kind of ingredient but taint, or so it seems.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boss, end