Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

How to get to the End Boss and what he gives

- - - - - boss end

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Some people are saying you can do it multiple times on the same character and get multiple rewards. I tried it, but only got one cloak and reward point voucher. Any verification?

Guest_tristis_*

Guest_tristis_*
  • Guests
forgive me for being stupid, but could someone tell me how to find the ethereal fortress

Adri

Adri

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Go to Honesty - Ilsh. Run along the path north until you find the spider cave. Go thru the cave to the other side. There is a glowing rune on the ground, run across it. You will come out on the island with the ethy fort.

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
I use Spirituality shrine to get to the terrathan/spider cave.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adri

Adri

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Gah you are right... Honesty takes you to the wisp dungeon. Sorry!

Seamstra

Seamstra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
I am seriously confused.. there's no Minoc Ish entrance??

Where is the Ethreal Fortress?

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
The Ethereal Fortess is through the public moongate to Ileshnar (Ish) facet. Minoc is a Trammel/Fellucca facet. Is the character you're attempting to use red by any chance? Reds cannot go to Ileshnar. From there Adri's directions are clear.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adri

Adri

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Ethy fort = Ilsh Spirituality... go north until you hit the path by the water. Follow the path north still. It will take you to the spider cave. Sorry if I caused confusion by misnaming the correct gate in the first place.

Blade_ThugLuv

Blade_ThugLuv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I've killed her numerous times so far.
First time I got the cloak. First or second time, not sure which (I didn't notice it until the second time) I got the 25k points.
Did it on a second character once, got another cloak and 25k points.
Found the necklace on her corpse once (she's wearing it during the fight, so it's just like the shoes, black elven robe, and blood red double she's wearing - there will be one dropped per fight, random person will get first dibs at it).

Seen lots of peerless ingredients.
No ML artifacts. No crimson cinture. No other special items.

Crimsons are dropping off this boss. Myself and a guild member both got one so far. also got the assassin armor gloves off her.

~Blade

Seamstra

Seamstra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
what confused me is there are no entrances into ish other then using a moongate.

When you go through the Brit Sewers and into Minoc.. you go into T2A (IE Delucia) NOT Ish.

Also it's the Ethereal Tomb.

Seamstra

Seamstra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
My Hubby and I have gotten together about 10 artifacts off Melissa including a Shield of Invulnerability.

So far I have 2 pearl necklaces and 2 robes.

Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

My Hubby and I have gotten together about 10 artifacts off Melissa including a Shield of Invulnerability.

So far I have 2 pearl necklaces and 2 robes.

By robe do you mean the +5 fire cloak? Or does she drop more than just the pearl necklace?

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
4 fights and i got nothing is there something ou have to do? i mean i throw the pots ( cause if i swung at her she'd just laugh) i say the words... and nothing every time

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Adri

Adri

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Have you tried being in a party where you can get looting rights? I dunno if that would work or not.

BBWalker

BBWalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

So I told you about the first quest well I cant remember the entire second quest. ill give ya a jist and I skiped something so ill go back

Go to the Farm house in Brit
open the dresser read the Book
WATCH OUT FOR THE TRAPS!!

Posted Image

Grab a shovel go to the GY and where the banners are the gravestone by the water start digging

You get a cool box with cool books and such

Then go to brit Sewers Read the book in the swamp in the back to the sewer towards Illish.

Go to Minoc and go to the Minoc illish entrance. Once in Illish by the Exit you will see another book read that.

Then go to the Etheral Fortress and you wil see a dark deed with something written like Let me in or something.

Say that and you drop down you have three roosm to enter passwords are:

Painless Operation
Safety in numbers
Futile
Concerto

you will see a guy and you say help or rescue

He gives ya a scroll. Take it to the Big warriors guild by the smith shop West of West Brit bank. That big building with the corner falling into the water.

Guy is on top hand it to him he gives you

25,000 spring cleanup points

Now if I remember correct go to Illish Honesty

and enter the Wisp dungeon go all the way to the evil mages yada yada. In the back is Dark Wisp statues in a row leading to an alter at the alter say this

martoovehlkxrisspince

You drop down then go to the middle of the Abbys dudes room and say

eored

Once defeate melissa you may get a Cloak saying Melissas Cloak +5% Fire resist, A white peral Necklace <--which is cool and some peerless loot.

Now enjoy the spoiler.

We had a blast and we took six hours a big group of us. Was one fun adventure. But im sure most of you just want to skip to the items hehe

Should anyone be interested the Red dude will train you in EVERY SINGLE SKILL!!! WOHO!

Posted Image

Grab a shovel go to the GY and where the banners are the gravestone by the water start digging.....

sorry but i dont understand where i have to go to dig!!
Can you tell me exactly where? coordinates?
thx!

BBWalker

BBWalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
ok found it! now i have to find the way for the ethereal fortress!!
damn...

BBWalker

BBWalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
Minoc illish entrance?? where is???

BBWalker

BBWalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
where is minoc illish entrance? help plz =)

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
If you would have read the other posts, it's not Ish you want to go to...It's T2A !!! The directions are already posted.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BBWalker

BBWalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
found it! now the ethereal fortress!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boss, end