Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

How to get to the End Boss and what he gives

- - - - - boss end

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth

Without The Community You Are Limited

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
So I told you about the first quest well I cant remember the entire second quest. ill give ya a jist and I skiped something so ill go back

Go to the Farm house in Brit
open the dresser read the Book
WATCH OUT FOR THE TRAPS!!

Posted Image

Grab a shovel go to the GY and where the banners are the gravestone by the water start digging

You get a cool box with cool books and such

Then go to brit Sewers Read the book in the swamp in the back to the sewer towards Illish.

Go to Minoc and go to the Minoc illish entrance. Once in Illish by the Exit you will see another book read that.

Then go to the Etheral Fortress and you wil see a dark deed with something written like Let me in or something.

Say that and you drop down you have three roosm to enter passwords are:

Painless Operation
Safety in numbers
Futile
Concerto

you will see a guy and you say help or rescue

He gives ya a scroll. Take it to the Big warriors guild by the smith shop West of West Brit bank. That big building with the corner falling into the water.

Guy is on top hand it to him he gives you

25,000 spring cleanup points

Now if I remember correct go to Illish Honesty

and enter the Wisp dungeon go all the way to the evil mages yada yada. In the back is Dark Wisp statues in a row leading to an alter at the alter say this

martoovehlkxrisspince

You drop down then go to the middle of the Abbys dudes room and say

eored

Once defeate melissa you may get a Cloak saying Melissas Cloak +5% Fire resist, A white peral Necklace <--which is cool and some peerless loot.

Now enjoy the spoiler.

We had a blast and we took six hours a big group of us. Was one fun adventure. But im sure most of you just want to skip to the items hehe

Should anyone be interested the Red dude will train you in EVERY SINGLE SKILL!!! WOHO!

Posted Image
  • Merik_Onn likes this

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
I think I corrected it right. Im pritty sure.... I hope

*Crosses fingers*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
are there any baddies in the fortress?

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
oh and grr sorry. A Special thanks to

Mistress Sin
Snow
Hester
Miss Kayi
&
Ryo

For forming a group with me to figure this all out. I know we wanted to beat eachother over the heads.

Also a thanks to Wispering Rose Radio who let me tell new areas I found live on the radio and I hope those following along figured it out along with us.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
Yes in the Fortress when you go through the rooms. Thats the last step to get the 25,000 points other then turnng the scroll in.

One room has Undead the next demon I think and the next Ettins and orge lords.

So id use a peacer or invoke Honor on yourself or use a stealth character. or just run ur A** as fast as you can lol.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

InfiniteDreams

InfiniteDreams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

But im sure most of you just want to skip to the items hehe

Yes! :)

Seriously though thanks for the info. There is no way just myself was going to figure out all this stuff in just one night.

If this turns out to be a one night event I'm going to be peeved. I'm dead tired now trying to pull answers from people in the other thread. Boo to them! If people don't want to know what's going on or don't want clues don't click on the thread regarding that subject no?

Cheers!:)

Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
Well let me tell ya Working hard on this one and the first one and all I got was abuncha people complaining to me on icq LoL.

I almost got to the point of saying

Well go do it yourself!! LOL
  • iloveuo likes this

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iloveuo

iloveuo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
Thank you gareth *hugs* :)

Miri

Miri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
I appreciate what you posted here..it is sometimes hard to get any answers from people while they are running around :) It was nice to be able to check here and get a push start when I got stuck..which was ALOT!

Thank you

Lord_Deimos

Lord_Deimos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

oh and grr sorry. A Special thanks to

Mistress Sin
Snow
Hester
Miss Kayi
&
Ryo

For forming a group with me to figure this all out. I know we wanted to beat eachother over the heads.

Also a thanks to Wispering Rose Radio who let me tell new areas I found live on the radio and I hope those following along figured it out along with us.

Gee thanks Gareth. Forget the person who told you how to get to melissa........

Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
hey jo jo jo jo shesh it was late shanks Solus

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
Sticks a pushpin in to help with easy reference ...

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
I never would have figured this out on my own. I finally made it to Melissa but am still confused about everything lol. I appreciate the help!

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts
great post Lord Gareth, very helpful.

Emma Silvermane

Emma Silvermane

RBG Recruiter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
We went last night and killed melissa 2 times .. the first time we got cloaks the second time we all got 25k more points from her .. I never saw a necklace tho ...
Posted Image

Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
Necklace was on the body. OO im gunnna go attack her againa nd try to get more pts kekeke.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sahra Swift

Sahra Swift

UO Stratics Catskills Reporter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
I've killed her numerous times so far.
First time I got the cloak. First or second time, not sure which (I didn't notice it until the second time) I got the 25k points.
Did it on a second character once, got another cloak and 25k points.
Found the necklace on her corpse once (she's wearing it during the fight, so it's just like the shoes, black elven robe, and blood red double she's wearing - there will be one dropped per fight, random person will get first dibs at it).

Seen lots of peerless ingredients.
No ML artifacts. No crimson cinture. No other special items.

Posted Image

Sahra Swift, UO Stratics Catskills Reporter (AKA Gildar and Illandril)

Interested in KR UI customization? Check out KR Modders Exchange and UOSkins.com

Drakelord

Drakelord

The old man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
Got to Casca, did I ever say "I HATE PARAGONS" Today I hate them even more, died at the Balron's room, and just went on as a ghost and got res at the end. Nice reward when we get back to Ulrich.

Question for you all, do each charactor you take for the quest have to do Casca part? Or can we just skip that and go kill something, I still mad about the "PARAGONS". I rather not face that many again.

If I can skip them all the better. So do we need to start the quest with a charactor at the castle to get to the boss monster? Or can I run out to Wisp dungeon say "martoovehlkxrisspince" and then say "eored" to fight Melissas?

22815_1049897365024789_76475492465172463

Sahra Swift

Sahra Swift

UO Stratics Catskills Reporter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Got to Casca, did I ever say "I HATE PARAGONS" Today I hate them even more, died at the Balron's room, and just went on as a ghost and got res at the end. Nice reward when we get back to Ulrich.

Question for you all, do each charactor you take for the quest have to do Casca part? Or can we just skip that and go kill something, I still mad about the "PARAGONS". I rather not face that many again.

If I can skip them all the better. So do we need to start the quest with a charactor at the castle to get to the boss monster? Or can I run out to Wisp dungeon say "martoovehlkxrisspince" and then say "eored" to fight Melissas?

You do not need to complete any other part of the quest to get a reward for killing Melissa.

Posted Image

Sahra Swift, UO Stratics Catskills Reporter (AKA Gildar and Illandril)

Interested in KR UI customization? Check out KR Modders Exchange and UOSkins.com

Drakelord

Drakelord

The old man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

You do not need to complete any other part of the quest to get a reward for killing Melissa.

thanks

22815_1049897365024789_76475492465172463

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boss, end