Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

[News] Royal Council Members have been slain

- - - - - council members news royal slain

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

I still can´t see the path from Ulrich to the wisp dungeon, anyone care to explain?

He tells you to go to the wisp dungeon if you ask him the right questions.

UOGuide -- The best Ultima Online reference, better than the T2A manual!

Stewan Seagull

Stewan Seagull

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
I tried that. Guess I didn´t ask the right questions :)

Thanks both.

jgruberman

jgruberman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
I still cant find that whole second part of the quest.

I went from:

(potential spoiler below)

• chamber to jasper
  • jasper to olivia
  • olivia to reg gather
  • olivia to the scribe at lycaem
  • scribe to trinsic
At this point, I found out about the little farm thing and was told there was something in the messhall mentioning it(but never saw it myself)
  • castle to farm(FOA HQ?)
  • farm to graveyard
  • graveyard to sewer
  • sewer to t2a sewer exit
  • t2a sewer exit to t2a entrance minoc
  • t2a entrance minoc to wisp dungeon
Here, I was told about the password to get into the final chamber, but I never found out about it myself, nor where it came from
  • wisp dungeon to that abbatoir reciting the password
  • to the final dungeon where we killed melessa

Now I would LOVE to either
A. Be steered in the right direction for the "2nd part" of the quest where Carcas(name?) comes in and Ulrich.
B. Be just straight up told where to go.

I'm not opposed at all to venturing and figuring it out myself, but I'd like to know where Ulrich and the rescue and all that comes into play.

Hope someone can help me, I'd really appreciate it as I want to take my guild on this quest for an event.

I'm on PAC if anyone wants to take me through this part. THANKS!!!

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

t2a entrance minoc to wisp dungeon

This is where you messed up. The Minoc Passage book tells you to go to the Ethereal Fortress, it doesn't say anything about Wisp Dungeon.

I am currently writing a detailed walk-through on UOGuide which is going to include pictures and all NPC converations. At the moment it is about halfway through.

Jasper the Inspector - UOGuide

jgruberman

jgruberman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
yeah... I ended up actually FINDING the fortress. Did the quest, rescued Casca.(Ironically enough, I thought the wisp dungeon WAS the ethereal fortress. ha!)

My only last question is...

How does Ulrich tie back to the 3rd part (wisp dungeon) of the quest.

I'm trying to get everything tied together for my guild to host an event.

I completed in that order, then AFTER Melessa, I went to wisp dungeon and did the Casca part backwards. But had I have followed the plot CORRECTLY... how would I go from Ulrich to the Wisp Dungeon

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts
Ulrich tells you about wisp dungeon. I will have that up soon on UOGuide, working on him now.

ferlingmule

ferlingmule

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
I concur with the first coule of posts - lots of fun! Nuff said.

*edited because I had a lame problem with trying to get out of the dungeon, but finally (with help) figured it out*

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts
Aileen only appears when someone is standing near her. There must be a way to reach her but I am not finding anything.

Guest_athos_uo_*

Guest_athos_uo_*
  • Guests
Hello everyone and a lot of thanks to devs for the most exciting events!

Now, I have some questions.

You can find a message from Sara when you exit the cave from the north of Minoc and enter T2A, which I suppose gives us clues for Password in Ethereal Fortress. I think we can recognize them with Sara's suggestion:"It should not be too hard solving the passwords. They're Jeebus or Rebus or something 'bus'". I think this is "rebus sic statibus" and means that "Passwords are the same". It is OK for you that have been playing on American or European shards.

But Japanese players have a problem: I think we didn't have the same event as a whole. It is only in America and Europe that this event was done in its completeness. So, we don't know the passwords.

Could someone please tell me about these passwords? Am I right in the way to find them? How could you get these passwords?

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts
If you want to figure them out yourself all of them can be except I don't know how the password to the first door is found. I have finished a walk-through on UOGuide. Here is the page you can find Ethernal Fortress passwords:

Brian's Headquarters - UOGuide

The section is at the bottom.

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

You can call me Sakkarah :icon_wink:

I suspect you didn't get the first clue from the castle which sent you on a search for Aileen first. I'm a little curious how you got from the Council chamber directly to the FOA HQ though.

It was 1 of 2 things. (I honestly forget which one....Things were happening very fast, as me and the small group I was in were one of the first on the scene, and we basically were in "chase" mode.)

1. I recall someone saying that there was a map on the Council table that marked the house. No idea if that was true or not...Honestly, my character Galen has been too disturbed by events to go back to check.

2. Someone also said it was basically done just by police-style "canvassing." Just poking around the immediate area, hoping you stumble into something.

Which one actually led us there? Damned if I know. But I believe it was 1 of the 2.

*chuckles*

-Galen's player

Guest_athos_uo_*

Guest_athos_uo_*
  • Guests

If you want to figure them out yourself all of them can be except I don't know how the password to the first door is found. I have finished a walk-through on UOGuide. Here is the page you can find Ethernal Fortress passwords:

Brian's Headquarters - UOGuide

The section is at the bottom.

Thanks a lot for great information!

Now I understand completely how to figure the passwords out through Sakkarah's help and informations on the board. Thanks to everyone!

cmcmaha

cmcmaha

Treasure Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Just wanted to come on and apologize to the Devs after I ranted a few times about crafters being left out of the event. I got on a bard character, found a helpful couple of people and off we went. Had a great time, I must say. The storyline was intricate, albeit somewhat lengthy (=)) but overall enjoyed the scenario. I also heard a ton of positive comments from others!
Drake Darkfyre *CH*
Chesapeake
(alts: Ethan Ironforge, Talon Shadowhawk, Valdemar, Captain Morgan, Quinn Fincannon)

Jasmine10

Jasmine10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I really enjoyed this event. It was fun running around and helping each other figure things out. I hope more events like this are being planned for the future.
After reading thru this thread, I think I skipped over a few steps - now i want to go back and see what i missed. !:)

Regine_EAMythic

Regine_EAMythic

Associate Game Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

I really enjoyed this event. It was fun running around and helping each other figure things out. I hope more events like this are being planned for the future.
After reading thru this thread, I think I skipped over a few steps - now i want to go back and see what i missed. !:)

You might want to hurry then. We are turning this event off on Friday!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jasmine10

Jasmine10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Yikes! I guess I better get with it then!
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears! Oh my! :o

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
OH NOOOOOO!!! Gotta get my crimmy! On another char!

Pennywise

Pennywise

Crumbpicker, dat der Renaissance Manz of da Werlds!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
D-d-d-does dis means somes "King's man" positions will beez openings ups?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: council, members, news, royal, slain