Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

[News] Royal Council Members have been slain

- - - - - council members news royal slain

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

Drakelord

Drakelord

The old man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

6) Based on the two clues in the book, you will have to journey to Nu’jelm and Blood Dungeon (located northeast of Spirituality (Ilshenar) moongate). When you reach Blood dungeon, head to the farthest southern room. There, you will find another book entitled “Fools” written by Quain the Transmuter. Caution: It is unknown at this time whether or not visiting Blood dungeon is a necessary part of the event. The book only explains how Quain has drawn you into a trap in the depths of Blood dungeon.

A question regarding going to Nu’jelm? So far I have seen nothing about where, whom, or why to go there? Is there a book to be found or a person to see, and if so where?

22815_1049897365024789_76475492465172463

Risso

Risso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
Ahhhh! I've just logged on to this! I'm so excited! :D

kentuckyjoe

kentuckyjoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
A big THANK YOU to the Dev team for this event. Our guild started out with 5-6 people doing it and in no time we had 20-25 people in Vent solving the rebus'.

One thing with the cloak though....if you double click it and target anything in your pack, it acts as a 1 charge Powder of Fortification and the cloak is destroyed. Was this entended?

Finally, the rest of UO gets to see what Regine/Sak brings to the table as she is famous on Atlantic for her quests. =)

Crysta

Crysta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
We actually had someone google the first rebus for the answer. ^^;

Actaully I just realized something.. the Casca near Inu's cell.. isn't an elf for some reason...

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Couple things, all you need to do is talk to casca and get his scroll and give it to the dude outside britt on top of the building to get the 25k points, you dont need to do the whole quest.

This is partly incorrect.

You do get 25,000 points from Ulrich for rescuing Casca.

But you also, at least once, can get 25,000 more points for killing Melissa.

-Galen's player

cmcmaha

cmcmaha

Treasure Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
So I am am hearing this correctly . . . up to 50,000 spring points (which are going for a hefty 40-50 gold per on Chessie), and a nice cloak. Golly, now I wish I had worked on my alts so I could travel around and kill stuff instead of sitting here making these gd repair scrolls.
Drake Darkfyre *CH*
Chesapeake
(alts: Ethan Ironforge, Talon Shadowhawk, Valdemar, Captain Morgan, Quinn Fincannon)

Risso

Risso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
Its possible to rescue Casca without killing a thing, so you can get at least 25k of points.

I'm searching the Blood Dungeon for the book which is supposedly there but I can't find a thing. Apparently its not all that relevant but I just want to be thorough. Can anyone give me a pointer as to where it can be found?

Also Nujelm - Has anybody found out if there is anything to be found there?

mora

mora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
These quest were a blast. I had some great help getting me started on LA. Thank you Mylene for MHC for helping me out when i got stuck. And a huge thank you to Bob, for taking the group of us into the fortress I wish i could have gone with you to the wisp dungeon but i was just lagging way to much. I've made a rune book for the first part so if you are on LA and need help just give Rowan or Lessa a hollar. Today I'm going to force my guild to do the whole thing .:laugh:

Drakelord

Drakelord

The old man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

6) Based on the two clues in the book, you will have to journey to Nu’jelm and Blood Dungeon (located northeast of Spirituality (Ilshenar) moongate). When you reach Blood dungeon, head to the farthest southern room. There, you will find another book entitled “Fools” written by Quain the Transmuter. Caution: It is unknown at this time whether or not visiting Blood dungeon is a necessary part of the event. The book only explains how Quain has drawn you into a trap in the depths of Blood dungeon.

I still at a lost about the NJ part

Regine_EAMythic

Regine_EAMythic

Associate Game Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Nujelm and Blood Dungeon aren't actually part of this quest.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Drakelord

Drakelord

The old man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Nujelm and Blood Dungeon aren't actually part of this quest.

So this is a rescue quest only, and the other part is the killing of the boss monster?

Two quests? right?

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

So this is a rescue quest only, and the other part is the killing of the boss monster?

Two quests? right?

My impression is that there are 2 threads of investigation, which proceed separately, but share common locations (Lycaeum) and both conclude with Melissa.

I may be wrong about them both concluding with Melissa, but I'm almost positive about their being 2 threads that proceed along almost entirely separate lines.

-Galen's player

incil

incil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Wonderfull Quests thanks UO Designers for nice surprise.Hap members and some of our allies N***K partook in the quests we all finished first one and then went until shard on the second will finish this afternoon.We died like flies at the 3 rooms till we figured out macroing the passwords would help us survive theneven if u died u could go thrue door as ghosts and get reserrected by those who made it live. Be prepared to lose your stuff never where able to get thrue as a group to overpower the stuff. Also having peacer with area peace will help.

Regine_EAMythic

Regine_EAMythic

Associate Game Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Two quests? right?

It's really just one quest but you have 2 stages to complete.

1st half, find Casca
2nd half, find Melissa/Avery

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth

Without The Community You Are Limited

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
hey this event took me Six hours and I LOVED the storyline was well done so thank you EA/Mythic for the good storyline and you kept me occupide in ultima online for six hours and we even had a big community group doing it together so that was cool.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

My impression is that there are 2 threads of investigation, which proceed separately, but share common locations (Lycaeum) and both conclude with Melissa.

No, everything connects together. It was just some people found the guy on the Warrior's Guild roof when they were supposed to go through the Britain Sewers.

I am still wondering however if there is a secret passage to reach Aileen in the castle that we didn't find. She must be in a hidden room.

UOGuide -- The best Ultima Online reference, better than the T2A manual!

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

No, everything connects together. It was just some people found the guy on the Warrior's Guild roof when they were supposed to go through the Britain Sewers.

Yeah, I saw that in Regine's post.

Good to know, but very surprising....

The path we took was thus Council Chamber, to finding the FOA HQ, to the sewers, to the Ethereal Fortress, to Ulrich, to the Wisp Dungeon, to Melissa.

Some of you seem to have started not with tracking down the FOA cell, but rather by looking for Aileen and Sherry.

Maybe we skipped a few steps by stumbling across the FOA house first?

Oh well, it was fun. When can we kill the lady outside the FOA house?

-Galen's player

Regine_EAMythic

Regine_EAMythic

Associate Game Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Yeah, I saw that in Regine's post.

You can call me Sakkarah :icon_wink:

I suspect you didn't get the first clue from the castle which sent you on a search for Aileen first. I'm a little curious how you got from the Council chamber directly to the FOA HQ though.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Stewan Seagull

Stewan Seagull

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
I still can´t see the path from Ulrich to the wisp dungeon, anyone care to explain?

DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Stewan, II was very confused about that also, but while on the roof wondering what to do after receiving Ulrich's gratitude, he began to speak...

still don't know what triggered it, but I would suggest talking to him about anything at all =)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: council, members, news, royal, slain