Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

[News] Royal Council Members have been slain

- - - - - council members news royal slain

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

BBWalker

BBWalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
Evilminion care to share how to get to the boss?
have something to do with ethereal fortress?....how i het into ethereal fortress??

InfiniteDreams

InfiniteDreams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

WE DID IT! I cannot believe it, heehee! But a group of us finished the quest on Lake Austin. Big-big thanks to Az for getting us organized! Could not possibly have done it without the awesome party we put together. :D Cross-guild, different play styles... I even saw a couple of folks there who I know are rivals... but everyone pulled together and now we all have spiffy cloaks to show for it.

Thank you so much, game devs, for giving us a stellar event with something for both the "sit back and figure it out" and "kill everything and sort the details later" crowds. Heehee!

Well as one poster aptly put it...if your just doing it solo your going to have a hell of a time figuring out what to do.

I've managed to get my meeting with the ambassador which there is no way without the help of others I would have been able to do. I'm still confused to as to the events that have lead me this far but I'm going with the flow.

I am not at all happy about roaming around for hours and only get to meet the ambassodor. I would much rather have skipped the content and gotten the damn cloak. I have no need whatsoever for Ulrichs reward albeit very generous.

Evilminion

Evilminion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Ethereal Fortress is a step on the path, but not the location of the Big Bad. :) You definitely want to do that part, though, because the reward is worth it! Make sure to bring along slayer weaponry or spellbooks if you plan to survive long in the rooms along the way: undead and repond would be a good idea.

As to how to get in, your answer is on the floor of the entrance. Cryptic, but there you go. :D

Evilminion

Evilminion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

I am not at all happy about roaming around for hours and only get to meet the ambassodor. I would much rather have skipped the content and gotten the damn cloak. I have no need whatsoever for Ulrichs reward albeit very generous.

Most quests are designed for solo players, and many for quick rewards. Personally, I appreciate the fact that the devs are giving us some content that requires thinking, planning, use of skills we may have forgotten about, and then working together as a group to solve the scenario.

Freebies for solo players with little or no work = Andrew's glass daggers. And we still don't know what the karmic cost of that will end up being... ;)

InfiniteDreams

InfiniteDreams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Ethereal Fortress is a step on the path, but not the location of the Big Bad. :) You definitely want to do that part, though, because the reward is worth it! Make sure to bring along slayer weaponry or spellbooks if you plan to survive long in the rooms along the way: undead and repond would be a good idea.

As to how to get in, your answer is on the floor of the entrance. Cryptic, but there you go. :D

Where is the spoilers section? Is it up yet? Because I'm like the poster above... I really don't care for the hoopla and all if I don't get the cloak.

In other words... I just want the cloak. Where is the boss?:laugh:

A UO GOD

A UO GOD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

can anyone help please, what to do after you find Anselm in trinsic, thanks

After talking to him he gives you clues about Brian and his 3 "cohorts", they are at a farmhouse by the mountains,west of britian,you will find a journal there with the next clue.

BBWalker

BBWalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

i dont understand...wher is the entrance? and what do you mean with "Cryptic"??

the ehereal fortress is on a island so i need a boat??

the boss is there or....where????

help plz! =)

iloveuo

iloveuo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
Is it only one cloak per character?

InfiniteDreams

InfiniteDreams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

After talking to him he gives you clues about Brian and his 3 "cohorts", they are at a farmhouse by the mountains,west of britian,you will find a journal there with the next clue.

I just did a bunch of work (about 3 hours of gaming worth) and that's why I'm a little pissed off. There are two B#$$% quests going on I come to find out and I'm not the one I want to be on.

And I don't want to shimmy up to a bunch of other players to get my crack at a cloak. I've busted my #$% killing Vanguard for the past months racking up an ungodly amount of turn-in points and if I could I would glady swap a ton of points for a cloak with +5 Fire! I can't even get a Vet reward robe yet with a bonus on it and here is an oppurtunity to get what is a good item in my mind and after 3 damn hours all I get is some more points.

Which bring me back to...Where is that Boss?

JC you got this uploaded on UOGuide Yet :P ?

Stewan Seagull

Stewan Seagull

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

There's actually a second line of investiation that starts at a house near the castle...

The map on the table in the council chamber is a hint...

If the map is a hint I donĀ“t get it.

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
First part of quest is the big white building in the spider dungeon. I have completed it. In the hallway you will see a hole. Go in hole. Go down hall way. You will see a scroll on the floor. Say "all one word" "masteropenthydoor" You will be teleported. First door password is painless operation. 2 words. Run to the right. Next door password is safety in numbers. next password is futile final password is concerto. At the guy say help. He will give you a scroll. Take the scroll to britain and get 25k in points. Also got my cloak Its in wisp dungeon. There is a pentagram you have a password for but cannot give you walkthru. I have never been there before, but the password for that one is martoovehlkxrisspince. all one word. Sorry but not sure where the fight with the boss took place. Kill Melissa and you will get cloak and anohter 25k in points. Hope this helps.

Miri

Miri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
How do you get the passwords to rescue Casca? I know what they are (because I cheated :( ) I am just wondering how you figure them out from clues??

burnttrees

burnttrees

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
well i have to find out there is 2 ways to do this event i dont know how some people got into the boss with out going threw the whole thing BUT they did and well i have to admit what i got on this event was this

1) 25,000 spring turn in points
2) a cloak with +5 fire resist
3) i dont know how but a second 25,000 spring turn in points

i think this makes up for the paragon we got in the final boss fight (draconi please do not nerf would have been fun if people didnt run for there lives and leave us)

i have to admit this was in fact really cool this is the first time i chose to partake in one of these little story lines and it was fun so everyone know it took over 5 hours to complete but 1 hour at least was spent lost in the last maze (wrong room) and another with the paragon balron who stole at least 8 of my items luckily it was junk several gems and gold mostly junk

ok i am very tred have a good night

on a side not i am going to try to do the whole event from the beggining again tomorrow to see if i can figure out what i missed

DanteSignas

DanteSignas

MOP/I^A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Couple things, all you need to do is talk to casca and get his scroll and give it to the dude outside britt on top of the building to get the 25k points, you dont need to do the whole quest.

Also as long as you know the pw to get into the boss you can and it seems to be one cloak per character, i've done it 4 times thus far. Also you get an additonal 25k points when u kill the boss, again once per character.

The cloak is also clothing bless deed blessable!

Also, the boss drops ML artis and ingredients and one more cool item which she is wearing in her paperdoll.

Here's a pic..

Posted Image

Draxous

Draxous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

How do you get the passwords to rescue Casca? I know what they are (because I cheated :( ) I am just wondering how you figure them out from clues??

there is a book in the moonglow lyc that tells u how to solve the puzzles.

123safety456

means

safety in numbers

Miri

Miri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Ahh I see.. I saw that book at the lycaneum but where do you find the 123safety456 part?

tjalle

tjalle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Ahh I see.. I saw that book at the lycaneum but where do you find the 123safety456 part?

It was on a sign hanging on the West wall in the first "monster"-room at the Ethy fortress...

Miri

Miri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

It was on a sign hanging on the West wall in the first "monster"-room at the Ethy fortress...

*laughs* OK that explains why I didnt see them..I boogied through those rooms pretty darn fast!! =)

Thanks

Lady Destiny LS

Lady Destiny LS

Born again Newb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
Melissa timer figured out btw, Every 15 minutes from when she spawns, you can summon her again with the right word.

Maharia

Maharia

Citizen of New Dawn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Couple things, all you need to do is talk to casca and get his scroll and give it to the dude outside britt on top of the building to get the 25k points, you dont need to do the whole quest.

Also as long as you know the pw to get into the boss you can and it seems to be one cloak per character, i've done it 4 times thus far. Also you get an additonal 25k points when u kill the boss, again once per character.

The cloak is also clothing bless deed blessable!

Also, the boss drops ML artis and ingredients and one more cool item which she is wearing in her paperdoll.

Here's a pic..

Posted Image

Sounds like you guys are doing an AMAZING job on this! This event chain is by far the best thought out and most riddle-intense one so far the devs have given us, very much a group thing, working together to solve puzzles and get through the mobs.

Not sure if this even SOUNDS right and I ALMOST didn't post it...but Dante...congrats on the pearl necklace....(And yes, my mind is totally in the gutter on this one, which is why it was so hard for me to post) Is this the first necklace gotten or JC did you get one too? I think it's a hard item to miss if you're not REALLY lookin for it.

Maharia-Larisa's Alter-Ego *grins*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: council, members, news, royal, slain