Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

[News] Royal Council Members have been slain

- - - - - council members news royal slain

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

Draxous

Draxous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

We went around the wisp dungeon a bit, but not having been around for the Inu/Ricardo stuff ... we kinda dont know squat about that. What gets me is that the journals from the sewers lead to the Ethy fotress and tell you how to get thru ... mayhap this is a separate portion of the chain of events?

The sewer did not lead me there at all...

and here's a big time clue that was given by one of the NPCs...

there is a necklace in the wisp dungeon which has the letters MVKP inscribed on it... that is a HUGE clue.

Regine_EAMythic

Regine_EAMythic

Associate Game Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

FYI, it sounds like you guys in that "ethereal palace" thing are on the wrong quest...

Wrong, people in the ethereal fortress are very much on the right quest.

Ignore the ghost though as this one was indeed from a previous quest. But you are expected to go to the ethereal fortress, through the crypts. If you follow the clues from the books after the sewers, they tell you to go to the ethereal fortress.

If you didn't go to the fortress but straight to the final boss, you actually lost a significant part of the storyline, and more ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
*sigh*
I'm not good at all these subtle little clues. It takes someone whacking me over the head with a mallet for me to get something. I think I'd be having more fun if I wasn't feeling like such an idiot lol.

Ailish

Ailish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I dont know what takes you all to the wisp dungeon. The book found in T2A exit of the sewers pointed to Minoc Cave, where another pointed to the Ethereal Fortress and also the rebus puzzles. There has to be something down there ...

As I said, there must be two different things going here ...

Lord_Deimos

Lord_Deimos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Im completely lost trying to get the password to get to the boss.....

Ive done the whole chain so far...just dont know what to do now

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
*sighs* call me when it doesnt require numbers and gear...

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Draxous

Draxous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

If you didn't go to the fortress but straight to the final boss, you actually lost a significant part of the storyline, and more ...

Thank you!

Its not so very straight forward as there are many ways to get through this (I like that and figuring out the stuff was fun) so I will head back and try to fill in the missing pieces...

Lycanthropy

Lycanthropy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
So wait...is the Boss somewhere in the Void Maze? And you didn't have to say any passwords?

Also, the quest through Ethereal Fortress IS worth it if you make it through all the passwords...it gives you a nice little...reward :)

DanteSignas

DanteSignas

MOP/I^A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
can anyone just let the secret out of what the rebus word is and how to get to the boss so the rest of us can go to sleep =D thanks much!

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
Nice job on this.

-Galen's player

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
On Pac there is a group of ppl at the ethy fort, and none of us have a clue what to say to get in. lol

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
Indeed ... we have EMs again!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Regine_EAMythic

Regine_EAMythic

Associate Game Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Im completely lost trying to get the password to get to the boss.....

Ive done the whole chain so far...just dont know what to do now

My advice to you is to speak with other people also doing the quest and share information. I believe I've seen both the Ethereal Fortress passwords posted in this thread.

Those who are truly lost, you can wait until someone posts a proper walkthrough. It's not about who does the most damage or who gets there first. So don't give up!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
masteropenthydoor

painless operation

safety in numbers

futile

concerto

ROCK ON!
  • iloveuo likes this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

InfiniteDreams

InfiniteDreams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I've made it to the end with the Ambassador. Now what?

I'm reading about people not having to struggle through the password to get to the boss and I'm getting a little bit peeved.

Never Mind I asked for help and I got it! Now where is this Captain Ulrich?

Guest_Lusty Bar Wench_*

Guest_Lusty Bar Wench_*
  • Guests
Ok what are the 6 names to get to the boss as ive said them all and nothing happens

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts
Here is the password to get to the final boss:

- martoovehlkxrisspince -

You have to highlight it to see it. I kept it hidden as to not to spoil people.
  • iloveuo likes this

UOGuide -- The best Ultima Online reference, better than the T2A manual!

Draxous

Draxous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Thank you!

Its not so very straight forward as there are many ways to get through this (I like that and figuring out the stuff was fun) so I will head back and try to fill in the missing pieces...

Just finished it... and I want to say

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

This quest/event is flipping sweet!!!

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts
The basket in Britain Sewers completely threw us off. We got to it and then searched the entire sewer, but didn't check the outside T2A entrance. We spent like an hour stuck on that one part and were coming up with all sorts of crazy theories. If we had found the book right away we probably would have completed the quest in half the time.

UOGuide -- The best Ultima Online reference, better than the T2A manual!

jaycorvus

jaycorvus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
where do u go after you get the paper from casca.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: council, members, news, royal, slain