Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

[News] Royal Council Members have been slain

- - - - - council members news royal slain

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

Regine_EAMythic

Regine_EAMythic

Associate Game Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
If you guys get stuck, the best advice I can give is go back to the NPCs and try different keywords with them. It will ALWAYS be a word they have used themselves in one of their replies.

The books also normally contain a clue on what to do next. The one is the sewers simply indicates you're on the right path, just keep going.

In the fortress, make sure to mouse over decorative items to get the clues for passwords.

And last but not least, all the people asking for passwords, try asking the NPCs about them, it might help :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cmcmaha

cmcmaha

Treasure Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Let me be the first to say I have been running around for hours, grabbing tidbits of info from groups of partied guildmates (no, my crafter is the only guilded one i have), and finally got to a point in the sewers where I gave up. I am glad for all of you that had fun and got your neat presents which I assume will go on sale in Luna tomorrow for forty-billion.

Didn't have fun, very hard for solo people to do anything.
Drake Darkfyre *CH*
Chesapeake
(alts: Ethan Ironforge, Talon Shadowhawk, Valdemar, Captain Morgan, Quinn Fincannon)

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
missing the power words hehe...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Robert PenDragon

Robert PenDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
any help on 3rd door password would be great

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Bunch of us stuck at the door now on Pac, we don't have any idea how to pass

sodastream

sodastream

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
is the pedestal with a crystal thing the right place to be?

Attached Thumbnails

• ethe.jpg

Miri

Miri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

If you guys get stuck, the best advice I can give is go back to the NPCs and try different keywords with them. It will ALWAYS be a word they have used themselves in one of their replies.

The books also normally contain a clue on what to do next. The one is the sewers simply indicates you're on the right path, just keep going.

In the fortress, make sure to mouse over decorative items to get the clues for passwords.

And last but not least, all the people asking for passwords, try asking the NPCs about them, it might help :)

I have 3 books , a message, a journal and the transcription. I cannot see anything in either the books or anything Anselm says that leads me to the sewer. But I went anyway and didnt find a thing so I figured that whatever clue leads me there also tells me what to look for?

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts
Don't despair if you are still floudering around, the boss monster spawns multiple times. Killed her 3 times on Atlantic already.

UOGuide -- The best Ultima Online reference, better than the T2A manual!

Draxous

Draxous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Here's a pic of the boss and the reward.

Posted Image

Posted Image

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

You are completely off track. That area is not part of the quest to my knowledge.

Adri

Adri

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Soda I'm at the other room, out the steps from there. I dunno if its right or not tho

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts

We found a secret room and killed a boss. Captain Avery went free and we all got cloaks with +5% fire resist.

so it's another bash em thing. welp i'm out then.
yay for you supped up folks n your shinnies.

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Adri

Adri

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Drax is that even in the ethy fort?

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts

I have 3 books , a message, a journal and the transcription. I cannot see anything in either the books or anything Anselm says that leads me to the sewer. But I went anyway and didnt find a thing so I figured that whatever clue leads me there also tells me what to look for?

jasper does

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Ailish

Ailish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

any help on 3rd door password would be great

This is where we are stuck, too. I can't figure the ghost out, or if it is of importance, and cant get past the repond room ...

And for the guy who said it is hard to do things solo? My husband, myself and a single friend got that far with just the info from the NPC's and pooling our info. Don't bellyache that you can't follow the clues.

Draxous

Draxous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Drax is that even in the ethy fort?

No... wisp dungeon

(did you guys ask the NPCs in the quest chain as much as you could? they give you all the clues...)

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts
We did not have to go through any password doors.

Regine_EAMythic

Regine_EAMythic

Associate Game Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Yes you are on track. The pedestal with crystal has the rebus inscribed on it. Solve the rebus and it will allow you to get in the room with the Liches.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Draxous

Draxous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

This is where we are stuck, too. I can't figure the ghost out, or if it is of importance, and cant get past the repond room ...

And for the guy who said it is hard to do things solo? My husband, myself and a single friend got that far with just the info from the NPC's and pooling our info. Don't bellyache that you can't follow the clues.

FYI, it sounds like you guys in that "ethereal palace" thing are on the wrong quest...

Ailish

Ailish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
We went around the wisp dungeon a bit, but not having been around for the Inu/Ricardo stuff ... we kinda dont know squat about that. What gets me is that the journals from the sewers lead to the Ethy fotress and tell you how to get thru ... mayhap this is a separate portion of the chain of events?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: council, members, news, royal, slain