Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

so what does your vendor sell these days?

- - - - - days sell vendor

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

onthefifty

onthefifty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
with most anything worthwhile now being able to be turned in i was wondering what is everyone selling on their vendors these days?

i do a pretty brisk business in arrows and recall scrolls and was looking for other items to enhance it?

i should say my vendor does not tend to stock big ticket items like fletching kits and what not as i don't like to carry a big cash balance on the vendors. basically im just looking for a small steady income stream.

thanks.

WyndRyder

WyndRyder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
Well I do not do fancy pricey *luna mentality* items on any of my vendors. I sell basic carpentry gm made, and deco items that are gm carp gm tinkered and storage containers furniture, gm carpentered bardic instruments for *less* than most. I also sell recalls, runebooks *not gm scribe* just under 90s scribe but recalls, runebooks, bod books empties, 7th/8th circle sell full spell books, necro books short one spell :) yet it sells all of it maybe not as speedily as LUNA but once folks find it ie downtown Zento ...they do return and buy things. The alchemy is slow to move but it moves too, usually when some Luna mall owner ran out of time to restock they come fetch all of my kegs..but it is about the same prices as theirs is for alchemy ! Oddly just purely for deco, goza mats in reward bod cloth sell so do my fans...but then I do have an SE house so maybe the neighbors like the fans too just for deco *not fighting* purposes.

I guess I just like making things that normal folks can buy at normal prices ...and there is a market out there of fed up folks that tire to have to pay 5k for a fricken table or chair.... of plain wood items. . sooo they do buy mine.

I will never be no multimillionaress but when folks just say *thank you* for being there, it makes my day and they do buy things ..and with so many carpentry items never breaking even the addons get *blessed* when we redeed them *sigh* in trammel sheesh...even some of those sell any how..because I do not believe a meer oven should be 10k for plain wood plain ingoted stone oven. :) I do not give em away like I see a few do cost more in materials so no oven of mine be 100gp...2k yes... 10k NEVER !!

My arrows and bolts sold too till I upped the price a bit.. they seemed to be buying mine ..to restock their places some of em soo now they CAN buy em but not much profit off mine for their own place and I do not put them in deeds too easy to buy one out if they are Luna and they dont do the work of making them so I sell mine in puny 100 lots for regular folk to restock if they need but...if mine are 15 gp per. . they were less, Lunaites will not use mine to restock their malls especially if not in commodity deed bit lots sooo... hrmm. I just try to make things for the regular folk ! :)
Posted Image

burnttrees

burnttrees

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
my vendors have a mix of things ranging from slayer weapons to paragon cooking resources on one and the other has potion kegs and runed switch's allot of what i sell goes up for npc prices i feel that a free market is the best if the players find something they need then have at it and have fun if a vendor sees something he can sell for more then i don't really mind as it's a free world where buy low sell high is the way it runs i also will admit i do not charge allot for runed switch's 2,500 each but then again not allot of people really know what these are used for

Lord Target

Lord Target

I know I am, and so are you. Now I must throw giant waffles at y

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
Bone machetes. Lots of bone machetes.

Cheap, too.

I consider it a service more than a way to turn profit, since I'm generally too busy either on the forums or fighting something way more powerful than me to stock vendors, for the most part.

Who knows, maybe I'll start selling savage kin paint and enchanted apples again?

EDIT- However, the last potion vendor I had did remarkably well. Even got several orders for bulk poison. A bulletin board helps, just make sure you set it to 'anyone' access.

I've ran into several establishments that would not allow me access to their bulletin boards, and they probably would have made quite a bit of gold had they not blocked access to it.

Andrasta

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
I'm selling all the things I never knew that I had as I clean my houses and bank boxes for the turn-in. It's actually been fairly profitable. =)

uobuoy

uobuoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
Luna Vendors = Gougers
Luna Buyers = Lunatics

Support the little guy!

WyndRyder

WyndRyder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
lol; I like that lunatic concept. I have often shook my head and aside from *convenience* of every darn foo' thing being offered for way more in many of the homes in one place...I still would have to wonder why someone WOULD pay 4.2k for a one use metal engraving tool when mine are 350 gp only but ...no accounting for some folks braincells or maybe they are so choc' full of gold they really do not care to get ripped off 4.2k for a tiny tool that only has one use and isnt really worth much in materials nor but one use. :) To each his or her own. *laughs*
Posted Image

muscle_n_flow

muscle_n_flow

Everything Hits At Once

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
There are good deals in Luna, you just have to look. Not all vendors in Luna are overpriced.

Guest_Doomsday Dragon_*

Guest_Doomsday Dragon_*
  • Guests
I am guilty of rolling luna style but I undercut people decently lol.

I have 3 vendors in luna currently. One sells event items the other has a variety of things currently old rares mid grade runic hammers ethies and other misc junk the last of the three I sell jewels on and I just stocked 20 pendant of the magi at 375k a pop which is the cheapest around since they normally go for 400 to 500 going rate is about 450.

I am waiting to be accused of duping on the pendants any day now just because I can make another 29 more to stock up. The truth is that I got my hands on white pearls @ 10k per and bought a couple mil worth the eyes I can afford to pay up to 200k per on and still make a decent chunk of change so I been cranking out pendants like there is no tomorrow.

But I still buy low sell high on most stuff.

I know a lot of people don't think jewels do so well but I spent a good deal of time in doom for a while there and collected a pile of decent jewels. I stocked them cheap anywhere from 35k basic junk people would use for different reasons like training to 175k goodies that you could use to finish off suits for the time being with. I sold jewels at a decent rate and made a good pile on that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: days, sell, vendor