Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Necro Cloth?

- - - - - cloth necro

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

CeNedraSR

CeNedraSR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
I remember awhile back "necro" items were considered semi-rare to rare? My friend quit the game a long time ago around the time necro was a good seller. He gave me his whole collection of necro items. The majority of his items were non-stat items such as body sash, aprons, half aprons and about a dozen of them were double blessed.

Are these still a hot seller now? I don't play all that much so I am not sure if they still sell or not.

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts
It really depends on the shard, some shards have more floating around then others so the prices are lower. You would have to walk around on the shard where you have these items and see how much similar items are going for.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
Don't put on any of the items that have stats on them.

As soon as you do .. the stat will be removed.

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts
nice catch on that elffyb, I forgot about losing stats when you put them on.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

about a dozen of them were double blessed.

I have no idea if the cloth color makes them worth anything. However, the double blessed items are worth 3-6mil each (clothing items are rarely found for sale, mostly just black & blue sandals).

Calell

Calell

Red-Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • 2,245 posts
it's because people want proof it's newbied instead of being ripped off by something being really similar in color...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Nev!

DaNgel

DaNgel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
Huh, Necro items? please elaborate.

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Huh, Necro items? please elaborate.

I think he means cloth items (capes, robes, skullcaps, etc.) of a particular dark color that are not-quite black. Similar to the Shadow Dancer Leggings but a shade or so darker I believe.

Joylah is one of the most famous sellers of necro-cloth items on the LS shard, so if you play on that shard be sure to visit her vendor in east Luna. It's called "Joylah's Luna Shop."

:)

-Galen's player

EricVT

EricVT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
Back in the day on Atlantic that color cloth was referred to as "Shadow" or "Shadowlord" cloth. People would get the robes from the Shadowlords and cut them into cloth for making other clothing with. I used to have a TON of it and could sell it for 50k/yard any day of the week, which was a substantial amount of money back then. Not sure what the cloth would go for these days, if any.

Is that really dark colored BOD reward cloth the same hue as the old shadowlord cloth? If so I guess the original stuff is pretty much worthless these days?

(Hope I'm thinking of the same thing everyone else is, lol!)

Calell

Calell

Red-Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • 2,245 posts
no, the bod cloth is navy blue...DARK navy...like the sandals.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Nev!

DaNgel

DaNgel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
Uh are you referring to Pure Mare cloth, a cloth the color of a pure mare that was once obtained by killing the original mage lords? It's been called Pure Mare or True Mare on every shard I've ever visited.

DaNgel

DaNgel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
The bod cloth is called Darkness color...

DaNgel

DaNgel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
nvm, pure mare cloth never came with stat blessings or curses as it was cut up robes.

EricVT

EricVT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
Never was called "mare" anything on Atlantic, at least not unless that is something that has just recently been picked up. It was always called shadowlord or sometimes just shadow cloth.

DaNgel

DaNgel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
But we are both talking about cloth that came from cutting up evil made lord robes right? the stuff that came out during t2a i think?

DaNgel

DaNgel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
If this is the case, i have quite a bit of that left(like 100 or so yards)

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Yea that "Mare" cloth was awesome
And yes it came from cutting up robes from the evil mages
I used to have a robe myself, as when I used to play, even then, it was considered rare.

DaNgel

DaNgel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
Yeah the last time I sold it, it was going for like 500k a yard and that was some years ago. I also have a few blessed clothing items of it.

Calell

Calell

Red-Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • 2,245 posts
I have 3 pieces of blessed clothing of varied shades of shadow color...I think the only one that is the true shadow type cloth is the skirt...I think the robe is a deathrobe that was dyed to be close as it could be, and the dress was of the unblessed necro variety cloth from newbie necro clothing and has had a CBD used on it? Not really sure...

Posted Image
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Nev!

DaNgel

DaNgel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
LOL wait, you mean necro clothing from making a new necromancer character? That's worth nothing as far as I know.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cloth, necro