Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Character transfer servers still down?

- - - - - character servers transfer

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Nikko

Nikko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
I was just wondering if ANYONE knows what is going on with the character transfer servers... I really need to transfer two chars, and I even bought the tokens already just to move the process along as fast as I can.

Does anyone remember the char transfer servers being down for maintenance in the past and how long it took? It has been over a week now, and I am getting a little concerned.

Tallia

Tallia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hi Nikko

I am in the same boat, not realising they where down I bought the transfer tokens for my characters only to find out when I tried to initiate the transfer they weren't working hehe

Hope they come back soon, as findng it hard to play my old characters on Europa from New Zealand hehe, so want to swap them to Oceania even though it is a much quieter server, it will be much smoother to play.

Nok

Nok

Founder/Publisher of GameXbar

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Hi Nikko & Tallia,

Just the Character Transfers Unavailable statement from EAM. No ETA. No new news. Just player rumors.

Only player rumor that might be true, is that character transfers are being fixed for a possible dupe bug. But that is only a rumor. When the transfers come back (and they will), EAM will like not confirm or deny the issue. They are working on it though.

Hope that helps.

Posted Image
GameXbar: DAoC - LOTRO - MMO - UO - WAR - WoW

Nikko

Nikko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
I can't own a house until either my character ages 3 days (I'll be gone and unable to play for a while as well), or I transfer my older chars. I am hoping the servers get back up soon. My bank is full and I need a house!!

Either way, I'll have a nice home early next week. Transfer servers or not. There are many other things these characters will be able to do for me though, as one of them is GM in almost every crafting skill...

Tallia

Tallia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Thanks Nok, will cross fingers character transfer come back up soon :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: character, servers, transfer