Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Krysan Streaming Videos

- - - - - krysan streaming videos

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Guest_Doomsday Dragon_*

Guest_Doomsday Dragon_*
  • Guests
I managed to finally find a site that did not completely kill the quality of videos uploaded to it.

You can full screen these videos and they look decent. You can still read text and see what is going on with minimal pixelation in the video.

So far I have 2 of the new Krysan videos uploaded and embedded in my site so that you can watch them without downloading anything.

You will see a new button next to download that says watch on the page with all my videos.

doomsdaydragonslair

Alternatively you can go to http://gamevideos.com and search for "Krysan" to pull them up there where they are streaming from.

I will try do do all future videos this way for people who do not like downloading stuff I will also continue to support the compressed download with the Hi Def version for those who like quality.

Moonstar

Moonstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
did you guys actually get her dead with just 2 people? or were you only fighting her to get some video?

Guest_Doomsday Dragon_*

Guest_Doomsday Dragon_*
  • Guests

did you guys actually get her dead with just 2 people? or were you only fighting her to get some video?

Well we started fighting it with just the 2 of us but more people ended up showing up.

It's weapon broke shortly after I got the video and it actually ended up taking 10 or 12 of us 9 hours to finally beat it. Once it's weapon breaks things get pretty nasty because it just runs around one hit killing everything in it's path lol.

Moonstar

Moonstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
yea i know lol. that's about the time i get my cu off of it and use other means to help kill it.

Guest_Doomsday Dragon_*

Guest_Doomsday Dragon_*
  • Guests
Yup I had to get my archer out and still got ripped up pretty good trying to help.

Pennywise

Pennywise

Crumbpicker, dat der Renaissance Manz of da Werlds!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

I managed to finally find a site that did not completely kill the quality of videos uploaded to it.

I-I-I-I noticed youz has some quality UO flash of yers makings as well. I-I-I-I will post my favorite in the Area 51 section. Dis is a masterpiece!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: krysan, streaming, videos