Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Complete Spring Cleaning List (published by Azazel of LA)

- - - - - azazel cleaning complete la list published spring

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

antiochian

antiochian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

he wont take my ancient samurai helm...

He does not accept anything from heritage tokens..

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
well thats not fair.. i didnt get it from a token.

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts

He does not accept anything from heritage tokens..

Two pieces of the Virtue Armor set can be gotten from Heritage tokens and can be turned in to him.

antiochian

antiochian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Two pieces of the Virtue Armor set can be gotten from Heritage tokens and can be turned in to him.

Oops, sorry, you are right of course.

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

... The items in the rewards tab just show as pictures with no mouse-over description, so unless I'm overlooking something, it appears there's no way to see what I'm selecting? ...

If you are in 2d, you may need to fix under Options "Use Tool Tips" will need to be checked. It's the second down on the left menu gumps. I had that problem and could not see what the shirts said, nor what the various deeds were. Very important to me since I wanted to select any certain virtues. I hope this helps.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dareth

Dareth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

The npc seemed to know the difference between my *brightly colored* vorpal bunny eggs and the older non vorpal bunny colored eggs in that the npc would not take the older colored eggs ..just the vorpal bunny colored eggs.

BTW has anyone turned in the eggs or halloween candies in their stacked stack ..or not ? I was not sure the npc would count right to turn in the eggs of same color code in their stack so I separated them all singlely...same with the candies so far..but has anyone tried to turn in say 10 stack of licorice or same stack of same color code of eggs all at once and actually had gotten like 10 coupons or did the npc read em as ONE egg or candy ?? Would be interested to know if these *stacked* were turned in by anyone and got the credit or is everyone turning em in separated like the gorbu furs one at a time ?

you can do stacks of 1,10, or 100..it gives you appropriate ticket value..say stack of 10 licorice..you'll get one ticket for 500 pts..ect and so on.If you have less than 10 left..you have to do them singlely for the 50 pt ticket
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life is not measured but the amount of breaths you take....but the amount of moments that take your breath away.......

Nydon

Nydon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts
does this end this Friday , 8-1-08 or next Friday 8-8-08 ?
Posted Image

Check out my wife's ebay please......lots of great stuff.....
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/pj301972

TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
The Murder Quest Itself Is Ending This Friday/ Spring Cleaning Is Not Over. Yes There Are No More Phases But We Will Have A 2Week Warning Of When They Are Going To Shut It Off. This Also Brings The Question....
Are They Going To Allow Us To Still Pick Rewards From The Points We Do Have Or Is It A Use Or Lose Situation?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: azazel, cleaning, complete, la, list, published, spring