Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

List of RP Guilds on Europa.....anywhere?

- - - - - europaanywhere guilds list rp

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Moz

Moz

Aka:Atiro Vakaid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi,

Im looking for a list of the RP guilds that are currently active on Europa, ive been to a few websites being, Guardsman Militia(Grd), Baronship of Cove (BoC), Vesper (-V-), Brittanian Guards, they are the only ones ive found so far, oh and The Duchy of Trinsic......i think they are all RP....

Anyway, i dont know if there are more but thats why im asking, ive been on the game a few nights last week, (after returning to UO last week) and ive seen no-one at Vesper (Swaggers), Minoc, Cove or Yew (in the player run towns) theres just no one about.....

Is the RP still active?...

If somone could give me a rundown of what guilds are still active, or what time they usually come online, i can then go on to make a dicision as to whom to join...or would apreciate
another member.

Thanks in advance.

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
*grins* I Just posted on thread where you can find them :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Stewan Seagull

Stewan Seagull

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
From a more "inside" point of view (Sorry, Tabbs), most of the guilds on that list are pretty much history, while some others aren´t even on that list.

Guilds I´ve seen lately (In no special order):

Community of Skara-Brae (mainly frankophone) (S-B)
Flolen D´ Lloth (Drow; if anyone finds a typo, keep it!) (F^L)
Vesper Trading Company/Vesper Militia (VTC / -V- )
Guardsmen Militia (Yew) (Grd)
Barony of Cove (BoC)
Sterling&Kendall Trading Company (S-K)
Britannian Guards (LB)
Brigands of the Fort (B^F)
Duchy of Trinsic (DoT)

You are most likely to find someone between 8 and 12 pm BST.

Also check this: Ye Sosarian Morning Poste - Page 9 - Forums4Games

and this: CoRE Member Guild Forums - Forums4Games

Sineal Walker

Sineal Walker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Grd rarely hang around the actual town of Yew, we mainly spend our time in Stonekeep which is a nearby player made settlement. You can find it by following the road south east of Yew, Stonekeep is in the clearing just before the crossroads. Prime time for activity is 8pm-10pm, although we often leave the keep on events so we might not always be around in that time. There's a confined event over the next few days though, so we should be during that.

I think Cove are also based more in a nearby bunch of player buildings than in Cove itself.

Edmund Fairholm

Edmund Fairholm

MoongatesWiki Curator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
This has a pretty much up-to-date list of currently active role-playing guilds with with more information on most of them:

Europa - MoongatesWiki

You could also use the wiki to find more information about the role-playing community.

Posted Image

Stewan Seagull

Stewan Seagull

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
Good Point Sineal. That holds true for all the "City" guilds.
We Trinsicians focus at the city´s West Gate/Jail area, unless out and about.

Skara has a player-town on the mainland, east and south of the docks. Vesperians tend to gather around Swaggers and the nearby communal/militia buildings.

Omera

Omera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
Join Trinsic! We have illithids!
Just kidding, join whatever RP guild you feel like :)

Van Cocidius

Van Cocidius

The World Is Mine

• Members
  • 4,221 posts
People can only be found when an event has been schedualed! (Man that's a poor spelling I'm sure..). That's in Vesper anyway, you may get 5 - 6 Veeties (VTC) around in the Swaggers at one time in the late evenings, but like Stewan said, check the poste as I've included what events there are throughout the next week.

Just keep looking mate, we're hiding somewhere ;]

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: europaanywhere, guilds, list, rp