Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

help me!!! Pls

- - - - - pls

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

mendal

mendal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi! i'm new player in uo and i am making poisoner for pvp(dont know what that is called) but anyways it uses poisoning skill. Can u help me to do that ,cos i dont know what skills and stats i need. should i use fencing ,sms or something else? pls tell me :D

would this work?!?!
fencing 100 (kryss because that weapon's damage per second is high and it could be poisoned)
tactics 100 (good for warrior)
anatomy 100 (i think it's also good for warrior)
poisoning 100 (increase psn dmg and need for poisoning weapons)
healing 100 (healing)
chilvary 100 (can evils use this skill?)
parrying 100 (dunno what for i need that :D:D:)
max skills on the server is 700

str ?
dex ?
int ?

btw i got alchemist already

Dark Angel of NK^L

Dark Angel of NK^L

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
Im not very good at pvp but if you lower one of the skills and then get scrolls to go 120 on like fencing that would help alot....although i play only mages and archers....i have a necro mage that works well for pvp and i use dp *deadly poisoning* food for thought :cheesy:
Posted Image

The Idea Is Not To Die For Your Country, But To Make The Other Bastard Die For His!!!

:shocked:<P ALIGN=CENTER>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
</script>

mendal

mendal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
what skills and stats dp necromage needs?!? i would make it if it's good on pvp :D tell me the skills and stats what it needs pls :D

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hmm I don't know off hand, but i'd imagine a dexer would require high dex, highish str and low int.

If it's a necro mage/dexer though, i'd imagine you'd have to find a comfortable balance between all three

100 dex
80 str
50? int

Depends on if you've used a stat boosting scroll or not

Dark Angel of NK^L

Dark Angel of NK^L

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
My Necro has 15 dex and the rest split between int ans str about 105 of each with no +25 stat scroll
Posted Image

The Idea Is Not To Die For Your Country, But To Make The Other Bastard Die For His!!!

</script>

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
First off is to lower your chiv to about 70. You can survive just fine with 70 chiv. Your weap skill should AT a minimum be at 110, but preferebly 120.

get a 20+ stat scroll, so you can boost up the stats a bit. If you dont plan on using alot of mana, go something like
110str or 100 str with hp inc items (try not to go below 100 though, cause if you get cursed, your armor may drop off if it has a high str requirement.)
125dex
20 something int then go elf, so you have the extra 20, and then use some mana inc armor or jewelry.

HarvestGod

HarvestGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
if your going to be a red character you don't want to use chivalry. (the answer is "evils" can use chivalry BUT they cannot refill their tiething, which is what you need to use chivalry, and having positive karma plays a large roll in how effective your chivalry spells work, with low or negative karma you wouldnt get much use out of it anyway. commiting criminal acts such as killing another blue player or stealing will lower your karma. same goes for if you kill an animal or monster that has a blue name.) hope that helps

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
Welcome to UO & UOForums mendal ...
what shard are you playing on?
im not a fighter but if you need help with supplies or looking for good folks to train up with on Sonoma just let me know :cheesy:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Dark Angel of NK^L

Dark Angel of NK^L

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
U might want to use magery instead now that i think of it...or you can replace chiv with resist spells you dont want other dp mages/fencers to hit you and you cant get out of being poisoned :/ That would not be fun....:embarasse
Posted Image

</script>

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
harvest,
actually you can fill your tithing as a red. you can go to the shrine of compassion. As for your karma, you can actually go up to the 0 tier of karma, and 5th of fame, meaning you can be just plain Lord. You can continue to build karma, it wont show, but you can. I know MANY reds that use chivalry, whether it be for divine fury (refresh stam) sacred journey, remove curse. Conc weap, and Eo0 are the ones that will not last very long, and your cleanse wont work as well. He will have healing and anat, so he can heal poison and life there.

to the OP. you should try to fit some sort of other damage assisting skill in there, like bushido or ninjitsu. Even moreso, you should at a minimum try to get resist in there. Everybody poisons, paralyzes, curses, weakens, poison strikes, corpse skin. Any mage you fight against will just nail you with those. If you were to go necro nox, I would suggest trying to do necro/mage/nox. they can be pretty nasty. Alot of them use swordsmanship, carry a cleaver, and put DP on it. they will poison strike you, poison you, bleed you, and then dump some more. Its actually a decent template, just kinda cramped.

Please try not to give bad info, or info that isnt researched.

Dark Angel of NK^L

Dark Angel of NK^L

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
Kryptic on Legends is a necro/nox/mage :>
Posted Image

</script>

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

harvest,
actually you can fill your tithing as a red. you can go to the shrine of compassion....

Yup, my red has chiv and it works fine.

to the OP. you should try to fit some sort of other damage assisting skill in there, like bushido or ninjitsu. Even moreso, you should at a minimum try to get resist in there. Everybody poisons, paralyzes, curses, weakens, poison strikes, corpse skin. Any mage you fight against will just nail you with those. If you were to go necro nox, I would suggest trying to do necro/mage/nox. they can be pretty nasty. Alot of them use swordsmanship, carry a cleaver, and put DP on it. they will poison strike you, poison you, bleed you, and then dump some more. Its actually a decent template, just kinda cramped.

Please try not to give bad info, or info that isnt researched.

That combo is great in use. Requires a good amount of mana so go with low dex high int, if you use necro/nox/mage template.

To the OP: I still feel that resist is a must in PvP and would find a way to fit it in. If you don't then use petals and carry a trapped locked box or you will be taken by a mage in training. The raising lvl of poison depends on your weapon skill + poisoning skill, and has to be 200 or greater. Your template will work, as stated before your weapon skill should ATLEAST be 110, 120 preferrably though, and with that you can drop poisoning to 90 (80 with 120 weapon skill) which will save you plenty of headaches with training poisoning, but still have the same effect.

Stats: Atleast a +15 (affordable) +20 (if you can afford) +25 (if you've got more spare gold lying around than I do)

Str: As high as the other 2 will allow
Dex: As high as needed to get to a good swing speed*
Int: Enough to use weapon specials + have some in reserve for Divine Fury/Consecrate weapon/close wounds if necesarry.

*Swing speed cap does not have to be reached because when using melee, the odds of standing still next to your opponent are 1:1mil so as long as your swinging every time you run by you will be fine. (2 sec seems about right)

Tank of Napa

Tank of Napa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Swords 120 (Bleed and Disarm on same weapon you poison with so no delay in weapon swaping)
tactics 115/120 (more damage applied)
anatomy 100
poisoning 100
healing 100
chilvary 65 (when red there is no need for EoO and Noble Sacrifice, Divine is pulled off about 40% of the time but I use refresh)
parrying 0
resist 115/120 (no need for trap box and less need for remove curse)

str 100
dex 150 after a dex pot (depending on your armor try and drop your dex as low as you can for more INT but no lower than what is needed to achieve the 150 cap after a pot)
int as high as you can get ater STR and DEX

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pls