• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*comforts Kimmy*   Dont blame it on Esc.. he is dellusional..   He dont see where the real beauty lies..

Hah.

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
oh man, when I was a kid that was like an insult. They used to say

"Your mother sat on a wank stain"

Hmm and I was just told from my Dad back in the days:

"Seriously, Dorthe.. You were suppose to be a stain on the sheets and now your a stain on my conscience!"

Or how about this one "Dorthe, next time I see your Mother, I swear I will slap her SO hard across the face, cause you cant possible come from my loins!"

Yeah.. my dad lubs me! =)

• 4 weeks later...

I hope that's paint on you and not a tan.

I decided after lots of thought that I wasn't spending a penny on some stupid costume so I went in my work clothes.

294328_2539669409609_1189884140_3059433_555492502_n.jpg

Yeah, I went as a rapist. Wasn't the best way to introduce myself, and let's be honest, "Rapey" isn't the sort of nickname you want to pick up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

421729_368674233152351_100000293330962_1358604_425167994_n.jpg

Me getting a picture taken with some chick I met at the Renaissance Fair. I do not have my Templar cloak on though otherwise someone would have had to pick me up to turn me over every 30 minutes, I would have been cooked by the end of the day.. Was hot enough as it was. :cool

And as of cheese cake I might have to contest with "the best" because when I use to live in another state, NY, to mention there were these Greek people that came over here years ago and I don't think that thing could ever be beat!... Also seeing the recipe is go to be a LOT older than them and they are about 60 something years old!