Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

arrow pricing?

- - - - - arrow pricing

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

HarvestGod

HarvestGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Lately i've been getting kind of bored in UO so i've decided to start selling bulk arrows and i was just wondering if anyone knows how much they go for.

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Why u getting bored?
We still hunting most nights.

HarvestGod

HarvestGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
i know but most of the time i'm on in the morning or night time after all of you guys had already logged off. I've been doing a crap load of lady melisande's lately but im getting a little bored with that so i've been thinking of some ways to create a constant flow of gold and i always see bulk arrow vendors that are sold out so i figured i'd give that a try. I have legion of chaos to hang out with too but i'm no good in fel with my current computer so i've been keeping away from that until i get my new one which hopefully will be within a couple weeks.

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

i know but most of the time i'm on in the morning or night time after all of you guys had already logged off. I've been doing a crap load of lady melisande's lately but im getting a little bored with that so i've been thinking of some ways to create a constant flow of gold and i always see bulk arrow vendors that are sold out so i figured i'd give that a try. I have legion of chaos to hang out with too but i'm no good in fel with my current computer so i've been keeping away from that until i get my new one which hopefully will be within a couple weeks.

Well hopefully u dont leave the guild :( We all wonder every evening where you are. Sure couild have used u last night when me, taz, Misty and some guy we didnt know went into melisandre we kind of screwed up and all died:huh:

HarvestGod

HarvestGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Ahh no i have no plans to leave the guild at all. Just a lot of the time i work until 9 eastern time and then go to my girlfriends and then get home around midnight and start playing. Trust me whenever i'm on i check to see if any of you guys are on first before i do anything. I wish i could have been there last night to save your butts lol, didnt you have gift of life on!? gift of life is a beautiful thing. But anyway i have can claim my blessing for melisande so next time i'm on we can do that.

Ghosty

Ghosty

oOo oOOoOoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Lately i've been getting kind of bored in UO so i've decided to start selling bulk arrows and i was just wondering if anyone knows how much they go for.

Well, I'm not afraid to answer your question. :-) The going price is 12 - 15 per. I always thought it was a bit high, however; if you sold at 10 you'd make a mint as every archer in the land would beat a path to your doorstep. Including mine.
--

• Ghosty Twofish •
Ultima Online On The Web http://uoweb.blogspot.com/
I Awoke In Britannia! http://britannia.blogspot.com/
UO Screenshots http://uoshots.blogspot.com/
... and UO In The Blogosphere, right here at UOForums
... is that enuf for ya?

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Well, I'm not afraid to answer your question. :-) The going price is 12 - 15 per. I always thought it was a bit high, however; if you sold at 10 you'd make a mint as every archer in the land would beat a path to your doorstep. Including mine.

Sorry wasnt afraid to answer the post I just couldnt beleive he was bored cause then it makes the guild we are in sound boring.

HarvestGod

HarvestGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

ahh okay. 10each sounds good to me.. thanks a lot Ghosty. I'll post a thread with the location of my vendor if/when i start up shop.

HarvestGod

HarvestGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Sorry wasnt afraid to answer the post I just couldnt beleive he was bored cause then it makes the guild we are in sound boring.

haha the only time i'm not bored is when the guild is on.

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

haha the only time i'm not bored is when the guild is on.

ok makes me feell better
I am just self conscious about things. Thnking maybe as gm I not doing enough to interest people:shocked:

HarvestGod

HarvestGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
well dont worry about that, you do a great job at being the guild master. I'm glad you became the gm when rod quit.

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

well dont worry about that, you do a great job at being the guild master. I'm glad you became the gm when rod quit.

However I do miss Rod he has been a good friend over ther years and I hate to see anyone leave UO like he did. Selling his accounts and stuff is pretty final:(

HarvestGod

HarvestGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Aye. I do miss him too, he was a good friend. I dunno about him but if i sold my accounts i would probably start over again eventually. Especially if i knew i still had a lot of friends that could help me get going again. I wonder what he does with his time these days.. If i were playing uo for 7 years and then quit i wouldnt know what the heck to do with myself.

BTW:to anyone who is reading this, sorry for turning the question thread into a personal conversation lol.

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
lol
I tend to ramble on anyways:shocked:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: arrow, pricing