Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Kurai Kaboto Talk

- - - - - kaboto kurai talk

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Branwilde

Branwilde

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
I still have to translate Kurai's most recent thread of runes, but one theme keeps returning are the words "Scented Water". What of all things and where would we find scented water? Maybe...in Bucs Den Baths? I want to find the entrance to the cave below the baths, but haven't found it yet. Is it still open? I know you used to be able to stand in a certian spot near a spawn rock and down you would go into the cellar below.

As for the theif. What if he's done more than steal nice items. Couldn't he have INU as well, especially since the most recent runes on UO were something like "I can see them". Perhaps "them" is the theif and the guard's killer?

Maybe my imagination is running away with me again, or perhaps someone has already found the answers, but hasn't had a chance to write them down. I'd sure like to rediscover the Buc's Den cave.
Posted Image

Lady Flame (DrR)

Lady Flame (DrR)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
Kuria is a beetle and whats sented to him can be sewege to us. here is how his runes lead us to where he followed Inu and her kidnappers too.

WE TRAILED OUR FEEDER
PAST THE HOME OF LEAVES
(Go east from the bank and just before the river there is a small building south, called "The First Library of Britain")

OPPOSITE MOVING THE STREAM.
(you go north against the flow of the river)

INTO THE FRAGRANT DEEP (sented water)
(you come upon the entrance to the sewer blocking your way and enter it)

HEARS US.
(do you understand me)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

Maybe...in Bucs Den Baths? I want to find the entrance to the cave below the baths, but haven't found it yet. Is it still open? I know you used to be able to stand in a certian spot near a spawn rock and down you would go into the cellar below. I'd sure like to rediscover the Buc's Den cave.

Its still there afaik :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adrianna Danere

Adrianna Danere

Stop staring at my daishos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
Yup, the caves are still there and accessible through the hole behind the bath house. Really a shame there's not much anything down there except the odd T-map spawn that happened to get stuck down there.

Posted Image

Talon

Talon

Offical Cookie Taster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
The caves are not a bad place to go mining in, but there is not a great amount of high level ore. :)
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kaboto, kurai, talk