Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

question about death strike's damage (PvP)

- - - - - damage death pvp question strike

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

muscle_n_flow

muscle_n_flow

Everything Hits At Once

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
I think I remember that at 120 ninjitsu it was something around 35 damage. Would ninjitsu be worth it for DS at only 100? Here is my cramped template:

120 fencing
105 chivalry
100 resist
100 parry
100 tactics
100 meditation
95 ninjitsu

I'm aiming for a 4/6 caster that can spam Holy Light and use weapon specials combined with Death Strike to apply pressure. I had previously been wanting to use poisoning for LP in place of meditation or tactics, but decided to drop it because I didn't want to have to farm for karma after poisoning. I'll try to get 5-15 skill points on my ring so I can bump ninjitsu up.

The reason I don't want to go below 100 on anything is because of all the bonuses being 100 or above grants me. Parry, tactics, and meditation all have bonuses from being GM or greater, unless the skills have been changed.

The stratics profession forums were where I used to get all my info, but they're gone now :( ... are there profession specific forums here?

gryphonuo

gryphonuo

LORD GRYPHON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
They nerfed the death strike awhile back ..no idea if it is still worth it.

muscle_n_flow

muscle_n_flow

Everything Hits At Once

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
I took about a year long break from UO, so thanks for informing me.

I guess I'll hop on test and see if it's still worth it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: damage, death, pvp, question, strike