Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Housing question.

- - - - - housing question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Kelben

Kelben

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hey!

I just finished my house outside LUNA (Catskills)

Though I have a problem. I have a bag full of funiture deeds (Beds, elven stuff etc)

When I set them up, I cant seem to move them around or re deed them? How do I re deed or move them around?

And btw, where do I get vendors for my house?

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
This sounds terrible and is sort of counter intuitive; you have to use an AXE on deeded items.

Example ... place the bed by double clicking the deed and a spot on the floor.

To remove the bed double click an axe (any axe type weapon) and then click the bed ... voila it is re-deeded into your backpack.

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
Use an axe on them. Once placed, they cannot be moved around or turned. If the object has the ability to be placed either east-west or north-south, that option will be displayed at the time of placement. If that option is not displayed, it can only be placed in the one direction.

Mathena

Mathena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
You can get deeds to set up vendors from any bartender. Employment contracts if you are setting up your own vendors. And I think they are called vendor rental contracts if you are allowing others to set vendors on your property. They are approx 1200gps.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kelben

Kelben

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Thanks!!! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: housing, question