Not better than other weapon/armor.

Though in my experience, weapons are usually easier to enhance (though on metal weapons it's more than often useless to do so).

I've got an ok rate of bow enhancing.

Already have one with 40SSI and some other nice top mods.

But as always with enhancing... never try to enhance what you can't afford to lose :)

Not better than other weapon/armor.

Though in my experience, weapons are usually easier to enhance (though on metal weapons it's more than often useless to do so).

I've got an ok rate of bow enhancing.

Already have one with 40SSI and some other nice top mods.

But as always with enhancing... never try to enhance what you can't afford to lose :)

So true... I have a VERY nice PvM bow on my archer thats not enhanced yet, but I want to enhance it. Problem is I don't have a back up bow of comparable use. This bow is just amazing with its 45ish % Life/Mana leech, 40%DI and 25% SSI, it also has a 42% HLD plus I run Mace and Shield. Just a nice bow.

I find as a general rule that my one crafter seems to have a lot better luck with enhancing bows than anything else..... he succeeds WAY more often with bows..... which I find very strange indeed.... I mean I have a 25/24 fletching bonus talisman...... but when I try to enhance metal I put on my +60 ASH and my 26/25 Smithing Tali and I fail more than ever.... out of a bag of 25 items I might be left with 3 to 6.... Which in my opinion is crazy.... And leather..... *rolls eyes*..... I fail probably 95% of the time..... with my 24/24 tailor tali on.... and I have only GM fletching and 120 smithing and tailoring.... just seems wrong IMO.

XDjx.gif

Very true I stopped collecting armor to enhance since the only pieces that ended up surviving really weren't worth enhancing in the first place. I had 13 bows to enhance with swing speed and lost only one all now have between 35 and 40 swing speed. That was with a 24/25 tally.