Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Chaos Ilsh

- - - - - chaos ilsh

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Evolus

Evolus

Worst Tamer Ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Anyone ever explore this area? Anything interesting and exciting here? Or is there just a lot of monsters? lol

Attached Thumbnails

• screenshot_002.PNG
  • screenshot_000.PNG

Stewan Seagull

Stewan Seagull

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
Rumour has it that on some shards (atl, legends?) you can go from there to a "hidden" area (the "beach" at the eastern end of the river) via catapult/cannon. This is a leftover from some EM-Event, but is supposed to still work.

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I have no idea, but on a side note, i'm impressed with the improvement of KR... maybe its your graphic card and UI... I don't know.. Just looks much better compared to when it was first released.

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Evolus

Evolus

Worst Tamer Ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Yeah I'm kind of lucky that I get to play at basically full settings. I play on a laptop, but it cost me a pretty penny. :)

I doubt I could survive on my own in Chaos or I would look for that catapult. Wait, with insurance I might give it a try. lol

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
This is the thread concerning the canon that leads to the beach in Ilshenar. Lenmir Antinmolas

Inside that thread is a link to a post on stratics that gives all the details.

Be aware that this is not on every shard. I tried on LS ... and the canon is not there :(

Abby

Abby

Misunderstood Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
What shard are you on? Montor is one of my favorite places. I like to disco the bally just north of your shot... or go find the succubus & provo her to everything.

Evolus

Evolus

Worst Tamer Ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
I'm on Atlantic. I do have a couple characters on Chessy though!

Abby

Abby

Misunderstood Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
We should go on a little trip then. One little disclaimer: You have to be OK with death to go to Montor with a bard.

Evolus

Evolus

Worst Tamer Ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
lol

I'm okay with death. I have a stealther, but I don't remember how much stealth and hiding I have now. I was raising other skills, and can't remember how much I let them fall. I'll get on the stealther tonight (If enough skill), and put up some more screen shots!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chaos, ilsh