Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Housing spots

- - - - - housing spots

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Evolus

Evolus

Worst Tamer Ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
I noticed on other shards there were a lot of housing spots. On Atlantic, I ran around for two hours and didn't find anything worth while. Do you have to buy a house from a player here, or are there some good spots?

If you know of any spots, please pm me :) Thanks.

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
what are you looking for?

Aulbrey

Aulbrey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
as far as the larger spots chances are its best to buy from other players however for the medium to small sized houses all it takes is a little running around. there are larger spots out there im sure its just a matter of finding them
Posted Image

Evolus

Evolus

Worst Tamer Ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Yeah I found a few smaller spots and ended up putting down an 8x8 2 story.

The larger spots were hard to find. :) Which is a good thing!

Aulbrey

Aulbrey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
congrats. and yea bigger houses make you go broke fast especially if you redesign every other week like me hehe
Posted Image

WyndRyder

WyndRyder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
The other problem is, till ya set down some roots somewhere, ya just wander about looking. Now that ya have some spot somewhere, you can observe that area more so on a daily basis. :) Never know when someone may leave or drop their home for some other spot they found and you be right there to grab the spot they left behind.

Even so no matter how crowded any shard may be, some spots take TIME to get !! Keep watching !! Never give up really on looking.

I play on Chesapeake usually crowded but not as badly as Atlantic. I got NO home spots whatsoever when Trammel was created all I got was *telestormed* and all the land was GONE in that land rush and I got nothing. I had sold my puny small feluccan house in silly hope to get anything larger than a bread box in the new trammel. :( I did NOT luck out one bit not even for some minitower in that land rush.

Yet I kept looking. Due to that land rush many slapped up smalls all over the place including Minoc Shore..and no one left so one by one they either sold their puny spot or collapsed it. :) I actually used other new accts and hogged up one small puny at a time over 2 yrs yes 2 darn years to OWN that Minoc coast line ! haha Then one morning collapsed 4 smalls and slapped up one BIG max secureds !! Risky to do but I did it ! Took me 2.5 yrs to get that coastline to get ONE max secured home. I just collapsed it a week ago after getting a max secured for that acct. in Zento and told no one that I left the huge Minoc shoreline open...it is GONE now a newer player found this huge empty place and cheered to have the mega spot I left behind. :)

Now since I lucked out to get a max secureds at an idoc on Ches. in Zento..right smack up against the town wall.. I also have recently gotten, 3 other large homes THERE too. Finally I am my own UO neighbor after 10 yrs of playing ! :)

Any way point is........never give up looking no matter how crowded any shard is of homes.....sooner or later ya do luck out without scripting.. even !! :) Any small spot can become MORE ...in due time people keep moving around dropping this one dumping that one closing this or that acct. and YOU luck out ! :)
Posted Image

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts
houses are hard to come by on atlantic

Moonstar

Moonstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
I recently dropped my Villa in Umbra area on Atlantic shard, I just checked and the spot is still open for placement.

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
there is a spot on tokouno island for 13X12 2 story i deleted about 3 days ago.

Alexei

Alexei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
I would check felucca too.

JellyBean

JellyBean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
i just found a fel 16x14 spot 2 days ago around trisnic, :) i love my new house spot its so cute

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: housing, spots