Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Could the GODS of UO please look at this small request

- - - - - gods request small uo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Drakelord

Drakelord

The old man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
Posted Image

Make these items to be able to turn directions. I like the looks of them, the Archer target is cool, and the dragon head is nice, and the horse barding is also very cool, but I want to be able to change the directions, as I do not want two of them, but hate to be lock in as to where to place them if the facing are one direction only.

22815_1049897365024789_76475492465172463

MalagAste

MalagAste

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
Good luck on that!......... the gods seem to wish us to have to take up more space by turning in items and more items and having to take more space up rather than putting effort into making the items act more like the normal types like normal taxidermy items and the banners......

Case in point all the heritage tokens needlessly wasted cause you want 4 pink rugs one day and 4 blue ones the next..... waste of 8 tokens where if they had taken the time and put the effort into it they could have created the tokens to work like a banner deed and you could have used ONE token to make a choice as to the color and style of rug you wanted...... They should have made the deed for the dragon head and the archery buttes and all more like Normal ones where you can choose either east or west before the item is created.... Honestly don't think it would have taken that much time to copy the properties of the other types of items and add that to the Dragon head and such.... Seems fairly simple and straightforward to me.... but I'm no programer.

Perhaps the gods wish to make your life difficult and mine.... and force you to make tough decisions.... or their idea is to encourage folk to farm things more.... I really don't know.

Posted Image
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Legolaser

Legolaser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
Gods? You must mean the devils. The gods have left this world for other ones a long time ago.

but yeah, a logical request.

Matthew

Matthew

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
That last reply sounds like something from Stargate SG-1 :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gods, request, small, uo