Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

(OOC) Character Quirks

- - - - - character ooc quirks

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Landicine

Landicine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
One of my characters talks to her shadow wisp familiar pretty frequently. Originally it was very one sided, but over time, I started having her explain to people what the wisp was saying. The wisp tried to be her defense lawyer when she was on trial recently, but the judge was less than impressed with the idea...

Keitaro

Keitaro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
My tamer Kei has recently had a nack for getting himself eaten by his pets... mainly its his dragon or beloved(his blue cu). He still has a hard time taming those darn cus.... he thinks they still sense that is was once evil.... they just keep biting him lol.

Mizuho has a nack for picking fights with monsters that are fast and can kill her in a few hits...

Kagome loves her ale and darts.... even tho she is a GM swordswoman she still loves to throw that dagger around.. mostly at Az's wall tho : )

Keitaro has somehow given his soul over to Oni.... he is so in love with her he even has her as bright a red as his suit at one of her balls.... even tho she rejected him at first he never gave up on her : )

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shhh

Shhh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
Oni have a bad urge for plants, she cant hold back when see one and need to have all kind of seed. she like to help...always ladylike.. and streches ears...

Da'Oni have a faible for purple, likes her bow, can never have enough any kind of pet.. and run always in trouble what gives her legendary in dying...

Darth Oni is an opposite herself... always handle between good or evil... and mostly her face turn in same red like the color she wear..
Posted Image

Ga'kuct

Ga'kuct

Mayur ogh Paxuzg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
Gak nub prugh kwerkz. Orkiez nub gid deze prublimz.

Kwerkz ib fur humiez agh Ilidz dat ib brokin ur syk.

...Agh nub tri agh gib Gak angee ogh latz kwerkz edir.
Gak nub wund demz. Gib Gak razh.

Ferenhelm

Ferenhelm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Gak nub prugh kwerkz. Orkiez nub gid deze prublimz.

Kwerkz ib fur humiez agh Ilidz dat ib brokin ur syk.

...Agh nub tri agh gib Gak angee ogh latz kwerkz edir.
Gak nub wund demz. Gib Gak razh.

I don't understand a word of what you said but I just love the Passion in your voice =)

Abby

Abby

Misunderstood Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

I don't understand a word of what you said but I just love the Passion in your voice =)

:D "Abby" doesn't understand a word of orc (another quirk). You're in luck though! Abby's player does! Gak doesn't have quirks. Orcs don't get these problems. Quirks are for humans and elves that are broke or sick. Don't try and give Gak any of your quirks either. Gak doesn't want them. Give Gak rash.

lol

Kitsune

Kitsune

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
My character Kitsune dyes her hair a different color every few weeks, plus she constantly gets herself into situations that are way to tough for her, but it never stops her from trying. She is frequently calling on her Alliance mates to give her a quick "rez". I think she has only made Lady once in three years.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: character, ooc, quirks