Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

AoC: Screenshots

- - - - - aoc screenshots

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

TattooedLioness

TattooedLioness

Wiccan Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Nvidia 8000 series is doing especially well. I hear that the 8800 looks and runs flawless. You shouldn't have any problems with the 8500 series.

Awesome Thanks for the imput :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
Lioness, make sure your PSU can handle the upgrade on the card and make sure your motherboard can handle it.

But i guess since your hubby decided to buy you one... he surely knows it wont be any conflicts with the card and the rest of the computer.

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
BestBuy has the Geek Squad, dont be afraid to talk those guys. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Posted Image
A view of Khemi from the docks. Worlds come alive. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Nice pictures maddux!

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
tatooed u might want to check out newegg before hitting Bestbuy: Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts

I'll turn it back up then. Maybe it was just because it was the first few days of the game

Sometimes you can "under lag" with your graphics card depending on what it is and such...

that was my case for City of Villians but my card is so old that it doesn't support all the newer features now =/ apprently some of the NPCs armour for example actually "glows" in the dark in the indentions of it.. but I do not see it... Pile's card does >_<

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

TattooedLioness

TattooedLioness

Wiccan Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Lioness, make sure your PSU can handle the upgrade on the card and make sure your motherboard can handle it.

But i guess since your hubby decided to buy you one... he surely knows it wont be any conflicts with the card and the rest of the computer.

Well im sure it can the video card on board is a nvidia 6200 series its a gateway with an AMD dual core prossesor with 3 gigs of ram. so since it came with nvidia on board we are sticking with nvidia.. :) And the computer is only 3 months old so i think it should be fine.. It uses ddr2 ram already so sticking with ddr2 video cards as well

Posted Image

Posted Image

TattooedLioness

TattooedLioness

Wiccan Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

tatooed u might want to check out newegg before hitting Bestbuy: Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

on my way now... Thanks for teh suggestion.. we think we may go with a 8600 instead still shopping around :)

OMG!!!!!!!!! # Your Price:$79.99
# Mail-In Rebate pdf: $15.00
# Price after rebate(s):$64.99
ARE u kidding me THANK YOU for that site merth you totally ROCK!!!!!!!!! thats like half the price WOOHOOO ..going to see how much there other higher cards are thank you thank you!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

TattooedLioness

TattooedLioness

Wiccan Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
oh wow theres a 8800 series there for the price we were gonna pay for the 8500.. i can not thank you ENOUGH *BIGGGGGG HUGGGSSSSS* TO YOU MERTH

* and theres a 9600 series for the price after mail in rebate that we were thinking of paying for a 8600 series wow Im so exstatic i cant even stop from smiling woot woot

Posted Image

Posted Image

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
Newegg should send me a commission check as often as I recommend them :P

and ..my pleasure! :)

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Posted Image
From one real life desert to an mmo one.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DarksieD

DarksieD

The old guy from Atlantic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
well i would send some screen shots but AOC crashed on me again...had a lot of trouble so far getting it to run properly...some sort of conflict with my anti-virus program..made it up to lvl. 17 before i had to delete it the last time though..hehe
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

well i would send some screen shots but AOC crashed on me again...had a lot of trouble so far getting it to run properly...some sort of conflict with my anti-virus program..made it up to lvl. 17 before i had to delete it the last time though..hehe

Perhaps you should let Solid trouble shoot for you in his techie thread.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

noixiata

noixiata

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
I figured I'd share some of my visions (of me) throughout my travels. They begin with a city I have learned to love, Kheml. A cookie for the one who can guess my occupation.. =)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

edit : wish I'd figure out thumbnails :/

Posted Image

"..the first lesson: that we must be
powerful, beautiful and without regret.."
- Armand

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Here's some of my Barbarian

Posted Image
Posted Image

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Some nice Pics!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Dark, I had to allow/put on the exception list the AoC exe. files with my anti virus. If you want to get on ICQ one day, i'll try to help!

Posted Image

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Thanks Maddux, I really liked yours as well!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
1.) Is that poop?
2.) It's He-man!
3.) Woo-Ha!
4.) You've got to be kidding me.... This is NOT a shortcut!

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aoc, screenshots