Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Test Center 1 Update Info

- - - - - center info test update

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

source

HiddenSprings

Hi all,

I seem to remember reading in an earlier post that one of the rewards was going to be a potted catus but I do not seem to see it on the list??

Was it just my wishful thinking??

~~~~

The cactus got pulled between Friday and the actual publish - sorry!

Jeremy_EAMythic
UO Community Coordinator

~~~~

RedDaTeef

I JUST TURNED IN A LVL 3 ARTIE ON TEST (THE BOOKS) AND GOT A 10000 PT TICKET! SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT IM LIKE ...WHOA! :dance:

~~~~

Moby Grape

Oh man! thats just wrong, Devs, what the heck is with that?

~~~~

You said it, "thats just wrong" Posted Image

Regine_EAMythic
UO Associate Game Designer

~~~~

Azureal

Youre in there now, go tell em its messed up! Dont can stealables altogether, but tier the points as some players have suggested.

~~~~

Stealables aren't canned. They are just not giving the right points atm. They will give points based on rarity level.

Regine_EAMythic

~~~~

TempZippididooda

couple questions:

can I turn in pub 52 turn-ins for points towards pub 53 rewards still, and if so are they still worth the same amount of points?

example: cursed arties in pub 52, 5000 points... are they turn-inable and still worth 5000 points?

Azureal

Yes

can I turn in all my cursed arties and just save the points in the system, and wait for pub 53 to hit my shard, then take the new rewards with the old points?

Azureal

Yes

~~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Crap, I was hoping the thieves finally got some love and the 10K points was correct.

Ah well, guess I'll still get some use out of the 100 or so stealables I bought after the turn-ins were announced for 50-100gp =D

~M

Caffeine

Caffeine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
so stealables will be turn-in-able? I didn't see it on the list.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
From above:

"Stealables aren't canned. They are just not giving the right points atm. They will give points based on rarity level."

Regine_EAMythic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: center, info, test, update