Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Larger Tower need help

- - - - - larger tower

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Calell

Calell

Red-Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • 2,245 posts
you have to dye them before you place them. If they've been placed and then you try to redeed and dye it, it doesn't work :(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Nev!

zevil

zevil

the lors of shadows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
well mainly u have to dye the cloth of wich u make them, but when i make it it turns out normal *I am a special case...*

people already tried to help me with this but still i cant dye goza' s :(

but thanks everyone ;)!!!
the shadows will prevail

Calell

Calell

Red-Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • 2,245 posts
when you craft the gozas, make sure you don't have your crafting tool set to remove color...You can do that in smithing, I'm pretty sure you can in tailoring and carp too, so that could be the problem?

Upon testing, it looks like once it's crafted now you can't dye it at all...seems to be a bug with the dying system :( When crafting, make sure the cloth is dyed the color you want the goza to turn out. In your craft menu, make sure there is no * (asterisk) beside your hides type. If there is, click it to change, and then check the arrow box that says "Use Material Color". This should correct the coloration problem. If not, sorry :(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Nev!

zevil

zevil

the lors of shadows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
ok, ill try that :)
the shadows will prevail

skylark

skylark

Fear the deco tool!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
1.) Creating colored goza mats - you must dye the cloth the desired color BEFORE creating the goza mat. You can also use BoD reward cloth. The resulting goza will have a border that is darker than the chosen shade of the dyed cloth. The only way to get "seamless" gozas is to dye the cloth black with the vet reward dye tub.

2.) Creating special colored furniture add-ons using the Pigments of Tokuno - To qualify for dyeing with the pigments, an object must be an artifact or an item crafted from a special material - i.e. one used to enhance. So, to dye your add on, you must craft it with a special material, which in this case will be colored wood. I use oak since it is the most plentiful, and the color doesn't matter since it is being replaced with the dye color. After creating your add-on, you must dye the DEED. This must be done BEFORE you place the item. If you place the item, re-deed and attempt to dye it, it will not work.

Also, a note about using the "do not color" option - if you want to create an acid proof rope in "natural" color, do not color is the option you want. Oddly enough, if you choose "normal" wood and "color" you end up with a black rope. This drove me nuts! =)

Also, I found a screenie of the tower bedroom before it got messed up.

Posted Image

-Skylark

Pennywise

Pennywise

Crumbpicker, dat der Renaissance Manz of da Werlds!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Here is part of a tower I decorated for someone who wanted a "party" theme house with a thieves' club on one floor. I had a lot of fun with the roof but will admit is was more lockdown intensive than most things I create for people with all the pieces of cloth, plants, & granite. I constructed the hot tub so you can go down in it, but not run through it. There is a hidden blue goza step just below the cloth.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-Skylark

Outstanding work!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: larger, tower