Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

*Spoilers* Latest patch content

- - - - - content latest patch spoilers

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Rutiger Faust

Rutiger Faust

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

OMG some said stealables are counted as DOOM artifacts.. can anyone confirm this.... :o

Well, after safely scouring my shard's vendors for low priced stealables I'll confirm it...

Dropped a Skull Candle and a Stretched Hide on Yonns on TC and got 10,000 pts each last night.:dance:

Regine_EAMythic

Regine_EAMythic

Associate Game Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Dropped a Skull Candle and a Stretched Hide on Yonns on TC and got 10,000 pts each last night.:dance:

The 10k pts for a skull candle isn't intended. Currently all stealable arties are giving 10k, that's being fixed. The points given will be scaled based on rarity.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maroite

Maroite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

The 10k pts for a skull candle isn't intended. Currently all stealable arties are giving 10k, that's being fixed. The points given will be scaled based on rarity.

haha Thanks Regine for the clarification. -.-

I hope the point values are tweaked a little. I mean some doom arties are really worth a lot more than 10000 points, and the only thing making doom arties only worth 10k points is going to do is raise the price of other items more so than they already will raise because people will want to hand it in.

Also, Power Scrolls and the higher level treasure maps should have the time to complete, and challenge added into their point value. Challenge in finding someone to actually do one with you now for tmaps and sometimes even spawns. >.< These are group/guild effort things, I think that should be taken into consideration, as well as the time you have to invest into them.

Also, the lower level maps being only worth 100 points is just as rediculous as the shield/swords being that much. Rations are very easy to get, and drop pretty frequently, are worth 100 points, and yet maps, in my experience, are kinda rare as drops, and are also 100 points???? Maybe I am just killing the wrong mops, but I rarely find tmaps.

RalphLauren

RalphLauren

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Well, after safely scouring my shard's vendors for low priced stealables I'll confirm it...

hehe Thanks for cleaning up our vendors :dance: j/k

Rutiger Faust

Rutiger Faust

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

:stretcher:

Maroite

Maroite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

haha It doesn't mean they won't be worth anything though. They'll be worth something, just not 10k, which in reality, did you think stealables would be worth 10k? -.-

RalphLauren

RalphLauren

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Yea they might end up 500-1K each for low rarity stealables.. which are still a bargain cf with other turn in items imo :)

Maroite

Maroite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Yea they might end up 500-1K each for low rarity stealables.. which are still a bargain cf with other turn in items imo :)

With 115's being 1k I highly doubt that low end stealables are going to be 1k or even 500. Could be wrong though, as the planes shield/swords were only worth 100 and snake skins were worth 500. :icon_rolleyes:

Don't even get me started on Beserker Scythes, which a friend showed me a couple bags full of the other night...:-/

Legolaser

Legolaser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
Wow i like the set of rings a lot! Something to look forward to.

Maeglid

Maeglid

Hiding somewhere on Catskills

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
So... any clue as to why Yonns is not live? Is it due to the 10k/Doom stealable?

Maroite

Maroite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

So... any clue as to why Yonns is not live? Is it due to the 10k/Doom stealable?

Are the others live on all shards or are they only there on the Test Shard?

Lady Luck

Lady Luck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
I know we'll have to get a pair of that jewelry =) Very nice! An archery butte wouldn't hurt my feelings either, but we'll see. (Horse barding sounds entertaining)! I wonder if its just for regular horses or if it will work on Unicorns, Nightmares, Dread Warhoses, & Flaming steeds as well.

Character marriages! That's entertaining to me and I have no idea why. I wonder if that's for this or a future pub.

Suggestion! They added commas to bank checks, they should add commas to prices on PC vendors over 9999!

Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth

Without The Community You Are Limited

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
Thought they said Horse barding was only for display?

Maroite

Maroite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Thought they said Horse barding was only for display?

It is... although I think some people took it as you can put it on horses, but it doesn't work like the swampie barding.

I took it as a house decoration. *shrug*

Norman Bates

Norman Bates

Manager, Bates Motel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
My guess is that the [deco] horse barding will appear much like the rare saddle, a wooden stand with horse armor slung over it...just a guess:]

Stewan Seagull

Stewan Seagull

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
If you want a look, there´s one in the Community Center in Skara-Brae.

Maeglid

Maeglid

Hiding somewhere on Catskills

• Members
  • 1,012 posts

Are the others live on all shards or are they only there on the Test Shard?

The others are live on Cats/Tram...

ladykolleen

ladykolleen

Original Wonder Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
ill have to keep my eye out for it to open on chessy (unless it already has . . . i havent logged in today yet ;D )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am Diana, Princess of the Amazons! I won't be denied! "

Rutiger Faust

Rutiger Faust

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

haha It doesn't mean they won't be worth anything though. They'll be worth something, just not 10k, which in reality, did you think stealables would be worth 10k? -.-

Of course not >_>

But hey it was worth a shot

RalphLauren

RalphLauren

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Hey maybe its time to start cleaning all shipwreck items and do all MiB/SoS's now Rut! :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: content, latest, patch, spoilers