Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

My house design, input needed.

- - - - - design house input needed

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Stay on topic please and take any arguing to PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Salem

Salem

Koblittabom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
Looks great!
Posted Image

Alexei

Alexei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Thanks hehe.

I'm messing around with the 3rd floor and the roof....still working designs for the crafting area. I'm trying to get rid of a lot of those bods so I hopefully don't have to have any vendors up anymore...they can be tacky.

McJiff

McJiff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
I love the design, especially how u hide the staircases with the wall ;)
:director2: Living like a king :icon_king:

skylark

skylark

Fear the deco tool!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
Here is a sample of a large banquet table made from wooden tables, if you are planning anything like that for your design. (This was a UO wedding reception =))

Posted Image

A more formal banquet table.

Posted Image

Also remember that you can use constructed partitions to break up a big open area

Posted Image

-Skylark

Lichten

Lichten

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I like your castle alot, so I made one similar. I'd definately put individual rooms for your crafting area. The top floor, I just put floor tiles down and used it as a roof. Might change that in the future, not sure.

Lord Havok

Lord Havok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts
Nice design Alexei. I really like the entrance with the double statues and the large meeting hall. I can never find a way to keep my crafting area organized =)

Skylark I always love seeing pics of your deco work! You do such a great job.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
-Charles Baudelaire

Alexei

Alexei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Thanks again!

I will probably go with that design in the second pic with the stone tables.....I've been too busy with the turn ins that I haven't had time....so many items to get..!
  • Lichten likes this

skylark

skylark

Fear the deco tool!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Skylark I always love seeing pics of your deco work! You do such a great job.

Thank you! :)

-Skylark

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: design, house, input, needed