Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

FoF: A Patch Note Preview - 23 May 200

- - - - - 200 23 fof note patch preview

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

gator1979

gator1979

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

The guardians drop a treaure map every time....

ahhh thanks Lim :)

Frarc

Frarc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
I want a Beehive !!! One of my characters love's honey! =)
We are the New Frarc!
Drachenfels News
All news of the current live event : The Awakening in Quest and Event News

WyndRyder

WyndRyder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
Well that would explain the massive run on my vendors tonite, whom had tmaps, holiday items, fish nets etc. etc. I had to restock several times tonite and had not read these forums yet to know about the new turn in items till now. :)

*thinks I may hold off on selling some of this normally in the way sort of stuff now* :)
Posted Image

Anvilinous

Anvilinous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
does anyone know, do our round 1 points get wiped out and put to zero for round two? or will they stack? maybe i should load up on fancy shirts?

Airmid

Airmid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
I'm very excited not only about the turn in rewards but the many fixes with Pub 53. Thank you!!
Posted Image

WilliamTell

WilliamTell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
I definitely agree...and I noticed that this is only a partial list...guess being a packrat might payoff...and I am so excited about finally have some extra room in my homes.

Deraj

Deraj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

* A special Luck bracelet and ring
* Virtue tiles (to see what these look like, visit the Chamber of the Virtues in central Britain.)
* A beehive
* an archery butte
* a firepit
* a nest with eggs
* a yucca tree, a stand of bamboo, or a potted cactus
* a mounted Dragon head, for hanging on the wall
* Horse Barding (for decoration only!)

And still no shelves with books on them. Despite everything, EA, you never cease to amaze me.
Still we loom in the mists as the ages roll away,
And we say of our folk, "they are here!"
That they built us and they died and you'll not be knowing why,
Save we stand on the bare plains of Wiltshire.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
how long is this turn-in thing going to last? i have 47 days left in the desert, and will be returning mid-july. I hope by then, it's still going on. I have a LOT of crap to turn in and wouldnt mind some new goodies to replace all the crap layin around...

Lord Target

Lord Target

I know I am, and so are you. Now I must throw giant waffles at y

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Guardian room? what for?

Treasure Maps. =)

Edit: Let's take a full party in there!! THE CHAOS BEGINS!

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

* A special Luck bracelet and ring
* Virtue tiles (to see what these look like, visit the Chamber of the Virtues in central Britain.)
* A beehive
* an archery butte
* a firepit
* a nest with eggs
* a yucca tree, a stand of bamboo, or a potted cactus
* a mounted Dragon head, for hanging on the wall
* Horse Barding (for decoration only!)

*drools*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maroite

Maroite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
Is it just my imagination, or was stuff like Read and Righteous Anger never tagged as an artie?

Sounds good! I think I may raid the guilds stock of 105 scrolls >;p

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Going a bit overboard with the turn ins I see.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts

does anyone know, do our round 1 points get wiped out and put to zero for round two? or will they stack? maybe i should load up on fancy shirts?

As far as points go they are suppose to 'stack' just as they work with the community turn in points for zoo and museum ... hope that helps

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

• Members
  • 5,130 posts

how long is this turn-in thing going to last? i have 47 days left in the desert, and will be returning mid-july. I hope by then, it's still going on. I have a LOT of crap to turn in and wouldnt mind some new goodies to replace all the crap layin around...

It should still be going on by the time you get home Bo since part of the turnins include the plainsword and plainshield which folks get from fighting the birdmen in the glow etheral void ... and that part is still going on :)

Hope that made sense and crossing rolling pins for ya ... woot only 46 to go for you now :dance:

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

• Members
  • 5,130 posts

Is it just my imagination, or was stuff like Read and Righteous Anger never tagged as an artie?...

After checking with a few folks they say .. nope it wasn't just your imagination .. they don't think they ever were tagged.
(Hope that helps ya)

Regine_EAMythic

Regine_EAMythic

Associate Game Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

The rewards sound nice, having the treasure maps, nets and sos's on the turn in list is a sad commentary on how worthless fishers and treasure hunters have become.

This is not how it is meant to be seen. Keep in mind that we have added Doom Arties, Powerscrolls (even 120s) and Stats Scrolls (even +25s), some of which are worth many millions. We simply added the items players are hoarding in ungodly amounts and taken into consideration what you all have been requesting be added for the turn ins.

The idea of having a archery butte, if it works, seemed cool to me...for events and such.

Yes, it does :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
No offense, but is the turn in being use to "clean up" Sosaria?

Give people something to do with their stuff?

or just because "turn ins" have become popular?

I know the ToT turn ins had a storyline to it, but this just seems like it was pieced together.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Regine_EAMythic

Regine_EAMythic

Associate Game Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

No offense, but is the turn in being use to "clean up" Sosaria?

Yes, it is. This is "Spring Cleaning 2008".

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
LOL, Thanks!

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Calell

Calell

Red-Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • 2,245 posts
kind of like the old clean up britannia campaign?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Nev!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 200, 23, fof, note, patch, preview