Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Selling Rly Good Pure Cu Sidhe

- - - - - cu good pure rly selling sidhe

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

yible

yible

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Selling 593 hp, 612 str, all gm, pure cu sidhe. My character is Yible. Atm im asking 10 mil for the cu but i am open to offers. PM me if intrested.

gator1979

gator1979

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
pure what cu?

Calell

Calell

Red-Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • 2,245 posts
where'd it come from?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Nev!

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
when he says pure cu sidhe I think he is referring to a "pure white", as that is the only "pure" i know of. However he may mean the "plain". Yible you might want to use the calculator to post his rating or at the least post his resists as those are as important as the rest. Btw grats on all gm that is quite the feat. And for those who dont know cu sidhe is the dog that can be tamed in twisted weald near swoops. we affectionately refer to them as "pups".

yible

yible

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
By pure i mean pure white to clear up any confusion. And its resists are:
physical: 61
fire: 28
cold: 71
poison: 41
energy: 72
As i said above i will sell it to my best offer

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
Just to put it in perspective, it really isnt all that great of a pup! However with that said its very hard to find the rare pups with great resists. The fact that it is all gm and max str makes this a great hunting companion, if I was in the market I would make a comparable offer.

Calell

Calell

Red-Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • 2,245 posts
again, I ask...where did it come from?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Nev!

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
not sure I understand your question Calell! I posted where cu's come from?

Calell

Calell

Red-Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • 2,245 posts
not you, this one he's selling in particular. Calell is a tamer, I know where and how they come from, I've got a pure white one myself that I spawned and tamed. I'm curious where Yible got this one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Nev!

yible

yible

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
I spawned + tamed this cu sidhe myself after days of continuous taming.

yible

yible

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
So just wondering, is anyone going to offer on this thread or just talk about the dog?

yible

yible

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Just so you know i found a buyer for the cu already.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cu, good, pure, rly, selling, sidhe