Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Anybody have a nice concise list of the following MAX property values?

- - - - - concise list max nice property values

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Gaspar LeMarc

Gaspar LeMarc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
I'm trying to get my head around the max values a particular suit can have for a character. Can anybody post the max values for:

Damage Increase
Defense Chance Increase
Hit Chance Increase
HP regen
Reflect Physical Damage

I'm putting together a RP Treasure Hunter and his skills are for melee with Swords, Parry, Tactics, and Anatomy. I want to make sure I get the most out of the gear he wears because of the inadequacies in other skill areas. Also are there any other item properties I've overlooked that I should pay closer attention to with my new character besides the ones listed above?

Jack Sparrow:
Lockpick 100
Cartography 100
Swords 115
Tactics 110
Anatomy 110
Parrying 115
Magery 50

~Gaspar LeMarc

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Damage Increase 100% (from items)
Defense Chance Increase 45%
Hit Chance Increase 45%
HP Regen 18
Reflect Physical Damage ???
ORIGIN - Ultima Online - Playguide
Posted Image

Limlight

Limlight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Damage Increase -
PvP - 100%
PVM - 300% - This can be obtained through weapons, EoO Chiv spell, Talisman, slayers

Defense Chance Increase -
PvP and PvM - 45%
Now, you can have more then 45% total and then if you get hit with lower defense...you can stay cloer to cap or at cap.

Hit Chance Increase -
PvP - 45%
PvM - 45%
Lightning Strike from Samm spell is an extra 50% I think.
You can also get more Hit % with Honoring your foe.

HP regen -
PvP and PvM - To my knowledge there isnt a cap anymore.

Reflect Physical Damage -
You can 15% on each piece. (I think some arty may have 30%)
So 6 armos pieces x 15 = 90
Now a Shield can have 15%
So shield and armor can give you 105%

I'm putting together a RP Treasure Hunter and his skills are for melee with Swords, Parry, Tactics, and Anatomy. I want to make sure I get the most out of the gear he wears because of the inadequacies in other skill areas. Also are there any other item properties I've overlooked that I should pay closer attention to with my new character besides the ones listed above?

Jack Sparrow:
Lockpick 100
Cartography 100
Swords 115
Tactics 110
Anatomy 110
Parrying 115
Magery 50

Ditch the Magery...if you are going for a RP of Jack Sparrow...use these skills....

Lockpicking - 100
Cartography - 100
Swords - 110 (wear the dread pirate hat that has +10 Swords)
Tactics - 110 (get this to 120 through jewelry)
Anatomy - 90 (only need 90 in these to heal poison or rez)
Healing - 90 (only need 90 in these to heal poison or rez)
Parrying - 120 (use a buckler or wood shield)

Now, if you want make the character more able to solo a lvl 5 or 6.

Keep your Cart soulstoned and switch it back and forth for Lockpicking so you can free up 100 points.

That way you could add either Bushido or Chivalry.

This would give you Chiv spells for damage with EoO and quick heals.
or
Bushido for using just a sword and no shield and that way you can chug to stay alive and evade to avoid spells. Not to mention you can honor your foe and get a hci bump and Pirates are all about following the code.

You could make a macro for honoring your foe:

Use Virtue : Honor
Say: Will you honor the code and fight me in 1vs1 combat?
Then Target the Foe
Say: Remember the code!

I think Bushido would help you stay more in character and allow for better RP...not to mention evade could keep you alive on lvl 6's.

Gaspar LeMarc

Gaspar LeMarc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
Limlight, I like the way you think. My difficulty is mainly with trapped chests. I was trying to have a way (telekinesis) to untrap the chests without having to train detect hidden and remove trap. Hence, the magery. But I do agree. Captain Sparrow would not use magic, unless he acquired magic items like a compass, or perhaps had magic cast on him, like a curse. Last time I played a treasure hunter was ages ago, probably four or five years, likely before AOS. And I remembered needing magery to not die from chest explosions.

Since my last UO stint, my account was inactive for an extended period of time and upon returning, everything had been erased completely. No characters, no items, and an account age of, now 3 months. No sense complaining about it, so I jumped back in from scratch. Therefore, a soulstone will have to wait 9 more months unless I can buy a legacy token in game which might be difficult on account of my general poorness. And I'm opposed to purchasing a token with real life money at this time.

So perhaps it will take 9 months to perfect my skillset so that when I get my 1st year reward, possibly a red soulstone if that's available, I can start swapping as needed.

And Bushido could come eventually along with healing swapped out for magery. But my question is, am I virtually dead every time I touch a trapped chest?

~Gaspar LeMarc

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
Chests can hit you for 100 and up (depending on the level and your resists).

Assuming Jack Sparrow is human, Telekinesis scrolls (LVL3) can be used with human JOAT, or you can jewel yourself easily to 20-30 mage to cast telekinesis.

Limlight

Limlight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
I was just gonna say the same thing.

I forgot to mention Telekinesis Scrolls.

You need healing on this template.

Also....you can just buy a Soulstone fragment....
Get a TON of t-maps....several of every single level.

I have an absolute crapload of lvl 5's if you need some on Atlantic. You could have a bunch...

Also, if you are on Atlantic...I could take you into the Guardian room in DOOM and each Guardian drops a t-map.

De-code a couple hundred...they will last you several months.

Then when you can get 2 soulstones..bam...there ya go.

Adrianna Danere

Adrianna Danere

Stop staring at my daishos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

You can also get more Hit % with Honoring your foe.

Where'd you get that from? As far as I know, honoring your foe only allows you to gain in honor virtue when it's killed. For a samurai, it allows gaining perfection with each hit, which increases damage but not hit chance.

Posted Image

Limlight

Limlight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
I mean DI ... in my earnest of typing the book... lol....I typed HCI.

My bad.

Lycanthropy

Lycanthropy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Chests can hit you for 100 and up (depending on the level and your resists).

Assuming Jack Sparrow is human, Telekinesis scrolls (LVL3) can be used with human JOAT, or you can jewel yourself easily to 20-30 mage to cast telekinesis.

I didn't see Hit Lower Defense explained here (won't matter if you're fighting monsters at TMAPs). HLD lowers DCI by 25 for a duration, so the max attainable DCI for PvP reasons is thus 70 DCI, while Hit Lower Attack reduces HCI by 25 for a duration, so the max attainable HCI for PvP reasons is 70. For PVM, HLD and HLA probably won't ever be an issue, hehe.

Also, with a human, and LRC, you will be able to cast Telekinesis every so often, without scrolls.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: concise, list, max, nice, property, values