Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Problems with Mondain's Legacy?...

- - - - - legacy mondain problems

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Maroite

Maroite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
So tonight when I got home, I logged into UO only to find that all of my Mondain's Legacy items weren't equipped on my character and were in my bag. When I attempted to reequip them, I got the message "You require Mondain's Legacy to use this item." message.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? Anyone know a fix? It seems to happen in both the 2d client and the KR client.

holmedog

holmedog

The Holmedog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
Sorry, I can't say I have.

MalagAste

MalagAste

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
That's odd and kinda creepy. Have you tried paging a GM or calling customer service?

Can't say I've ever had that issue.

Posted Image
Posted Image
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RPG_Buff

RPG_Buff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
I would go to here and log into your account then under "Subcription Info" it lists all the expansions there are and whether they are active for your account.

i.e.
Ultima Online: Mondain’s Legacy Beta Registration | Not Registered
Ultima Online Samurai Empire (Or the Ultima Online: Gold Jewel Case version) Registration | Registered
Ultima Online: Mondain’s Legacy Registration | Registered
Ultima Online: 9th Anniversary Collection Registration | Registered

Notice some say "Registered" and some say "Not Registered", hopefully yours say registered. I have heard of account errors where you suddenly lose your registered expansion and you have to contact account support to get it back. It may be this it may not be, but a quick check of your accounts page will tell you.

Rutiger Faust

Rutiger Faust

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Do you have more than one account? I have one ML and one not ML and I find that happens sometimes when I switch between the two.

Maroite

Maroite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
Nope only one account. I noticed that when I did go to check the account management site was down though. Then about 30 mins later the problem corrected itself. Its funny, because the character I was playing is an Elf. Can't be an elf without ML right?

Meh, I wrote CS an email and they replied back with the typical "Huh I dun know noffin!" Response. I think it could have been something resulting from the account management page going down. :/

MalagAste

MalagAste

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
I'm glad to hear the problem is ok now...... very odd.....

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: legacy, mondain, problems