Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Account Management Site Down & Missing 7th Slot

- - - - - 7th account management missing site slot

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Ponda Baba

Ponda Baba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Just logged into UO and I'm getting the Eight Age splash screen and i'm missing my character in the 7th slot.

Everything was ok when I logged of last night.

Is it just me that this is happening to ?

I can't get into the account site to see if anything's changed and check that I'm still registered for 10th Anni version (I know I am - I just wanted to chack that it's still there)

Again, is it just me that can't access account info ?

There doesn't seem to be any info about possible problems (...or not that I've found - if there is somthing somewhere please let me know where to find it)

Thanks for any help

Ponda Baba

Ponda Baba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hmmmmm within a minute of posting he acount management page is now working, my 7th char slot is back, but I've still got the 8th age splash screen (two outta three ain't bad)

......I guess UOForums is the place to get things sorted !!!

Apologies if you read this post for nothing.

woody

woody

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
this happens around server maintance a quark of uo
Posted Image

Ponda Baba

Ponda Baba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thanks for the reply.....please don't think I'm contradicting - I'm from the UK and play on Europa - don't we get server maintenance at 0500GMT ?

I was getting the problem at 1100GMT

It may well have changed, I never usually play this time of day !

Thanks again for the response it makes sense it was a maintenance run....just maybe a little later than usual.

Arioch

Arioch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
Glad things got fixed for ya, Ponda! And welcome to UO Forums! =)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lord L'arr Hamerfeld

Lord Target

Lord Target

I know I am, and so are you. Now I must throw giant waffles at y

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
You'll have to excuse me for being out of the loop for a good 8 months, but 7th character slot?

You mean they gave us another one with the new expansion?:)

That's pretty cool.:eusa_clap:

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts

You'll have to excuse me for being out of the loop for a good 8 months, but 7th character slot?

You mean they gave us another one with the new expansion?:)

That's pretty cool.:eusa_clap:

no they did not give us anything. You can buy a 7th character slot code from the UO website.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Ok, so buying a 7th char is a possibility now? man you leave the game for a year, and miss everything.. I dont know how I missed this on any news here either...

Maroite

Maroite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
Yeah, you can buy a character slot. Funny thing is I don't even have 6 character slots. I bought the Mondain Legacy account upgrade which is suppose to register all the previous expansions.

Regardless, I was looking at the 7th char slot, and it does say 7th and I can't find anything that says it only applies with certain expansions. I wonder if by buying the 7th char slot, if I would get 2... :P

Ponda Baba

Ponda Baba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
You should be able to jump from 5 to 7 - uogamecodes says :

"An Ultima Online 7th Character Slot code will give you a seventh character slot on all shards. (If you only have five character slots, this code will bump you up to seven.) "

it doesn't stipulate if you need a certain expansion first......but it doesn't say you don't either!

hope this helps

(Arioch - thx for the welcome - i'm more of a lurker than a poster !)

Maroite

Maroite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

You should be able to jump from 5 to 7 - uogamecodes says :

"An Ultima Online 7th Character Slot code will give you a seventh character slot on all shards. (If you only have five character slots, this code will bump you up to seven.) "

it doesn't stipulate if you need a certain expansion first......but it doesn't say you don't either!

hope this helps

(Arioch - thx for the welcome - i'm more of a lurker than a poster !)

Thanks! I must have totally over looked that! :eusa_eh:

On another note, its such a pain buying from their site... :( Always makes me have to go through the customer service. :/

Aurelius

Aurelius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
Have a read here - you are not alone, but like I said in that thread, it happens sometimes when the login and account servers don't communicate properly with each other.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 7th, account, management, missing, site, slot