Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Looking for Info.. KRS Guild please read

- - - - - guild info krs read

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

MommaJenn

MommaJenn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Our account was hacked into yesterday buy some 20 yr old loser from Wisconsin. I would really like to know what he did that upset you. Please give me any information that you can to help us prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law. It is illegal to hack into and steal accounts.

AoF guild members and DGS guild members were also affected from what I hear.

Lord Target

Lord Target

I know I am, and so are you. Now I must throw giant waffles at y

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
First off, don't let the people that were hacked format their hard drives, that would be destroying evidence.

Furthermore, I'm not exactly sure what sort of problem you're having or who specifically got hacked, but check out this post I made on another thread for information as to how to stop hackers from doing more damage.

I always hate to see someone hacked; it's the most belittling form of stealing, but fortunately there's concrete ways to stop hackers. Especially 'script-kiddies' that think they're invincible because they found some 'magic hack tool'.

These are essentially overzealous fools that think they can take, without being given the repercussions (or thereby, take responsibility for a first degree felony) because most folks don't know what to do for certain.

It's slightly humorous hackers think they can hide their tracks or become untraceable; Windows-based systems have a unique identifier that's very easy to track down regardless of how well the hacker hides their IP.

Ironically, the same tool they use usually ends up being their undoing, since to hijack info it has to 'dial home', so to speak...

The fact he hacked across state boundaries pretty much means the FBI will get involved if the proper channels are called on, and the correct authorities advised.

Please check out the above post, and follow my instructions to the best of your ability, and you'll find your hacker problem will be legally remediated.

I hope that helps!:)

-Target
  • MommaJenn likes this

MommaJenn

MommaJenn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Thank you so much for your reply. I am preserving all evidence against the young man (and I use that term lightly) that did this. We have ALL his info, name, address and home phone number as well as his parents names and have spoken on the phone with his mother and him. He changed the credit info hoping we wouldn't log in before the billing cycle and that he would then "own" the account. So right there on the account was all this info. Not very smart on his part.. I should send the info into Jay Leno to use on his stuipd criminal segmet. :laugh:

Lord Target

Lord Target

I know I am, and so are you. Now I must throw giant waffles at y

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

We have ALL his info, name, address and home phone number as well as his parents names and have spoken on the phone with his mother and him. He changed the credit info hoping we wouldn't log in before the billing cycle and that he would then "own" the account. So right there on the account was all this info. Not very smart on his part.. I should send the info into Jay Leno to use on his stuipd criminal segmet. :laugh:

No problem on the info, I'd rather see someone have their things and account returned than any damage whatsoever done.

I think it's absolutely ironic and hilarious that he did that; nobody but the account-starter can change official ownership of the account, regardless of what billing info it's under.

I believe we can call this 'reverse-ownage'. :diablo:

I bet the authorities are considering a :ban:

Anyhow, :goodjob:

TigerEyeJade

TigerEyeJade

DragonStone Guild Atlantic Shard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Well what he did was Kill ppl in DGS several times and looted their cursed items about 26 of them that he got on alliance chat and said he wanted to buy and to meet him. Then he and a guild mate named Lee got a rune beetle to kill her every time she got rezed. The same happened to chars on AoF, he was just in brit minding his own business and they killed him several times. The guild master of KRS nor DGS could possible know that an account had been hacked. So the guild leader had no choice but to boot from guild to protect all the other alliance ppl and his own guild mates.
I am Samantha the guild leader of DGS responding to this post. Had it been someone in my guild I would have done the same thing.
TigerEyeJade
DragonStone Guild (DGS)
Atlantic Shard
:DMAGE:

MommaJenn

MommaJenn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Well what he did was Kill ppl in DGS several times and looted their cursed items about 26 of them that he got on alliance chat and said he wanted to buy and to meet him. Then he and a guild mate named Lee got a rune beetle to kill her every time she got rezed. The same happened to chars on AoF, he was just in brit minding his own business and they killed him several times. The guild master of KRS nor DGS could possible know that an account had been hacked. So the guild leader had no choice but to boot from guild to protect all the other alliance ppl and his own guild mates.
I am Samantha the guild leader of DGS responding to this post. Had it been someone in my guild I would have done the same thing.

Thank you SO much for this information. Lee IS the hacker so I guess he was on 2 computers at the same time logged into both accounts or he has an accomplice at the same address.

TigerEyeJade

TigerEyeJade

DragonStone Guild Atlantic Shard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Hmm, that is strange cause he has been in KRS for while now, he never caused any trouble until that day. He and Yible both were in KRS. Dont remember who was in first. But i will report any findings to the guild leader of KRS.
TigerEyeJade
DragonStone Guild (DGS)
Atlantic Shard
:DMAGE:

MommaJenn

MommaJenn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Wait.. Lee was in KRS guild? Was he thrown out too or just Yible? We know 100% that Lee was the thief as we have all his personal information, name address, phone #, last 4 of his credit card and expiration because he tried to pull a fast one and claim the account for himself. Oh and we have spoken to his mommy and him on the phone.

I have confirmation that he has done this before. Sad that a 20 yr old little boy has to do this stuff. The worst part is that KRS won't listen to Yible at all about this. Pathetic really since Lee was in game telling them that he hacked into Yible's account and that it was he who was doing to killing etc.

Arcane

Arcane

Legendary Tamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
ok lets see some proof yibles account got hacked,ive seen none.this is Arcane[AoF] and i was one of the people who got killed by there beetle just sittin at the bank.lee was with yible and they knew what they were doing.so you wanna back the claim he got hacked then prove it.untill then yible and lee are full of bs.

MommaJenn

MommaJenn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

ok lets see some proof yibles account got hacked,ive seen none.this is Arcane[AoF] and i was one of the people who got killed by there beetle just sittin at the bank.lee was with yible and they knew what they were doing.so you wanna back the claim he got hacked then prove it.untill then yible and lee are full of bs.

I sent you a PM. I hope we can get this all cleared up. I will tell you this.. Lee had told Yible (since we have his info now) that his cousin was the one that actually played Yible's account when it was hacked into.

Listen I know this sounds like a crazy story, and in many years of being on UO I haven't heard anything like it, but I assure you that I am not lying to you. I have nothing to gain. I am not Yible though we are related as you can tell from my sn.

If there is any info that I can give you that will prove to you that we were victims of theft let me know what it is. I cannot think of anything other than what was written here and also in the pm I sent you that could shed any further light on this issue.

I am so sorry that Lee took advantage of everyone, but Yible was not a part of it, he was a victim of theft by Lee!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guild, info, krs, read